Ticket... MD..... 100mph+..... Laser..... State Police

moneychanger

PSL +5
Intermediate User
Lifetime Premium Member
Reaction score
Seriously, if you are going to drive PSL +50, and you live where they use lidar on any type of regular basis, you absolutely must have laser jammers and I suggest the ALP system, I love mine. They are expensive, but they probably would have saved your ass. If you don't have the money, sell something. If you still don't have enough money see what you can get for your wife. (Sorry, just kidding about your wife - you may not even be married). Whatever it takes to get a set of heads, or, or, SLOW DOWN!!!

prahshri

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
Yes, if you're doing triple digits in MD without jammers.
So you think it's perfectly normal to do 50 over?
If I want to drive fast, I take it to the track. Doing 50 over the PSL is ridiculous.
Headass 🤣

ARkaband

Safe Speeder
Intermediate User
Reaction score
So you think it's perfectly normal to do 50 over?
If I want to drive fast, I take it to the track. Doing 50 over the PSL is ridiculous.
Headass 🤣
105 mph is another day for soccer moms in Germany, it's all about perspective. Now, doing 202 like @DocTJ mentioned certainly climbs into "ridiculous" territory.

prahshri

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
105 mph is another day for soccer moms in Germany, it's all about perspective. Now, doing 202 like @DocTJ mentioned certainly climbs into "ridiculous" territory.
I'm assuming the majority of folks here live in the US. Plus, if we had access to the Autobahn, Radar detectors would be completely useless and this forum would be useless.
Driving 105 in Germany where the drivers are well trained and people actually know how to drive is way safer than morons in the US who barely pass their driving test and are able to pilot an automobile at 16... Not only that, GA basically took away their driving test due to COVID so that means you're sharing the roads with people who barely know how to drive..

You not only risk killing other people else but you also risk killing yourself.
Most Americans truthfully can't drive. And you add high speeds and inexperience to that equation and you get major fatalities.

Thank you for coming to my Ted talk 😘

avgguy

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
Whoa.... 100+.......in... Maryland ? I'm seriously glad you weren't arrested. They were running laser up there well over 10 years ago..... I was ready to get back to X & K band in my home in the Carolinas.

Not going to criticize you as that would be ridiculously hypocritical of me but I honestly hope you minimize the damage. Unfortunately you're going to have to lawyer up. Good luck and please advise how it turns out.

Discord Server

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RedRockets