Thinking of purchasing a V1 Gen2. Thoughts on X, and K bands.....

aim4squirrels

Currently edging... Coming soon!
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Reaction score

prahshri

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
I hate K Band falsing so I turned that off here in TX. I said "I'd rather get a ticket than have my Valentine One go BALALALALLALAL" every 5 seconds at every Chevy or Honda.
So far it's worked out for me. Every trooper I've encountered uses Ka so I'm really not worried.

And if I do get a ticket with my V1, it's going on eBay the next day 😉

DocTJ

PSL + X= 100
Premium Plus
Advanced User
Reaction score
I hate K Band falsing so I turned that off here in TX. I said "I'd rather get a ticket than have my Valentine One go BALALALALLALAL" every 5 seconds at every Chevy or Honda.
So far it's worked out for me. Every trooper I've encountered uses Ka so I'm really not worried.

“BALALALALLALAL”

Sounds like laser to me when I read that though

prahshri

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
“BALALALALLALAL”

Sounds like laser to me when I read that though
Lol. I've had it off for so long I barely remember how it sounds. Either way it's annoying and I don't wanna have to constantly press mute. I'm happy with the V1 though (1st Gen). Insane range and I have it hardwired which makes it look clean.

Boozehound

Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
What is important to one is not important to all...lol https://www.rdforum.org/threads/65540/post-919959

But of course you are entitled to your opinion and to buy or not buy any detector you want for any reason you want.

Thank you for sharing that hilarious link. Consider DC, VA, and the authoritarian provinces of Canada, eh. Disguising a detector as a dildo could be helpful. "Oh no officer, this one must be plugged in, just too powerful for batteries."

Bloovy One

"Today didn't have to end in eels"
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Reaction score

This BSM list might interest you. It's found on the main page of valentine1.com near the bottom. :) Honda's are much much better now.

Attachments

• BSMList.jpg
    BSMList.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 26

prahshri

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
Thank you for sharing that hilarious link. Consider DC, VA, and the authoritarian provinces of Canada, eh. Disguising a detector as a dildo could be helpful. "Oh no officer, this one must be plugged in, just too powerful for batteries."
Oh lord... I posted this in the wrong chat 🤣 my bad. I'm getting used to this forum business.

Discord Server

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lylemac59