ANY info about Theia that can be shared?

knight_man

I wanna go fast
Intermediate User
Reaction score
If you subscribe to our YouTube channel, you will get a notification when a video is uploaded.

With COVID-19 it has been extremely difficult to make videos. Also, would your rather time be spent finishing Theia development or making more videos?

Please check the Radenso Theia FAQ on our website and the videos we have posted on our YouTube channel. I see you are still new to RDF. Many of your questions have been touched on already.
We want our cake and to eat it too!
We appreciate your patience with us, lol, this is just so cool.

Euurx

Cat Lover
Intermediate User
Reaction score
I heard there will be a coupon potentially. I think Groupons will have a theia ad.

natedog7700

PSL + whatever i feel like
Beginner User
Reaction score
So the first half of 2020 is pretty much over... I'm hoping we see a pre order date set soon! Fingers crossed 🤞

Smirnoff

PSL +5
Intermediate User
Reaction score
July 4th just around the corner. . . . .great time to celebrate.

:worthless:

Disco47

Roll Tide
Beginner User
Reaction score
I'm not about to let this Theia thread die. Not on my watch. 🤣
Post automatically merged:

I hope that @Jon at Radenso can share some pics soon. Or maybe even a few specs. 👍

Last edited:

fishing66

Premium Plus
Advanced User
Reaction score

WalterTheRadarWizard9999

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
We will be including a large sticky cup for sure. We are investigating patent legalities of doing something for the first time mounting wise with radar detectors that would open up a ton of third party ideas as well. I also am a fan of permanent mounts and I want to make sure we have the ability to have as solid as a mount as possible.

No, I had planned on a fairly big video friday but we hit a snag that pushed it back.

Right now we are just re-using XP alert tones because it's convenient and easy. Alert tones take two seconds for us to change in the FW so I don't feel pressured to finalize that yet, we have other things that need to take priority. Especially because we will allow users to upload their own.

It does not require USB Power Delivery - I avoided that on purpose. But it will need to be able to supply 3a max.

It's coming out this year. The guys buying an under $1k detector are less impacted than those saving their pennies for a $350 bang for the buck detector.
You're right on time Jon!! I appreciate your efforts and I'm looking forward to your product!! 👍

Discord Server

Latest threads

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olemil