Feature Request: Profile Level Overide for "Auto Mode Change"

OBeerWANKenobi

This is not the car you're looking for......
ModSec
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Reaction score
I set up a profile override for my county that puts my G2 in Advanced Logic Mode along with some sweeps since I don't know of any K band threats here. When I'm out of the county though, I want it to default to "Logic Mode" instead as I never know where I'll be traveling and what the local communities may have for K band. Anytime I'm out of my home area I would still like to run "Advanced Logic" below a speed threshold so I set up "Auto Mode Change". Unfortunately, that overrides my profile override for my home area. "Auto Mode Change" takes precedence over profile overrides.

Hopefully a fix that's not so much of a PITA would be an option in the profile override like "Honor Auto Mode Change - yes/no". I think that would give me what I need.

Maybe there's another way that already exists to gain the functionality I want?

SaratogaLefty

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
Well I was all set to run in Advanced Logic mode all the time since little to no K band here in Northern CA. But then I read the ability of V1Driver to drop pins to lock out all the false K band signals would be impacted in Advanced Logic mode, so now I'm thinking I may have to go with logic mode and live with the occasional beeping until it learns the locations??

johnboy00

Geaux Tigers!
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Software Developer
Reaction score
I set up a profile override for my county that puts my G2 in Advanced Logic Mode along with some sweeps since I don't know of any K band threats here. When I'm out of the county though, I want it to default to "Logic Mode" instead as I never know where I'll be traveling and what the local communities may have for K band. Anytime I'm out of my home area I would still like to run "Advanced Logic" below a speed threshold so I set up "Auto Mode Change". Unfortunately, that overrides my profile override for my home area. "Auto Mode Change" takes precedence over profile overrides.

Hopefully a fix that's not so much of a PITA would be an option in the profile override like "Honor Auto Mode Change - yes/no". I think that would give me what I need.

Maybe there's another way that already exists to gain the functionality I want?

I can add an auto mode on/off to overrides.

OBeerWANKenobi

This is not the car you're looking for......
ModSec
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Reaction score
  • Admin
Thanks JB!

Discord Server

Latest threads

Latest posts

Forum statistics