PSL +5
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Intermediate User
Reaction score
MOST HERE RDF run 2,4,5,6,8

I do !! Covers all drifting guns 😎👍

T on should NOT slow that suer fast CPU on your R7. Doesnt on my
R3 ((predecessor to R7 w no ARROWs, n bit slower)).

Benzr
My r3 beat the current firm r7 just barely and soMe a tie from front not rear obviously I love my r3....small compact perfect 4 my area with older firm 1.50 no bsm falsing vs 1.53... run tmg jammers so not worried laser.... i think i just got lucky with this r3 unit!!
i run 2,5,6,8, segment r3. no tsr just k block and k filter. ka runs wide open.with the r3 beating or tying the r7 i decided keeping the r3 as its easier, stable, not big and range is incredible with tmg knocking them police lasers out!!!!

Last edited:

fishing66

Lord of the Pies
Premium Plus
Advanced User
Reaction score
My bad, I actually run 2/4/5/6/8. I've never encountered a low-drifting (4) Stalker, but I've had several 6 SAVES where, even with some oversweep, I'd have been nailed if not running 6 (LEO and I were headed towards each other on 2-lane, 55mph, I was doing and 80mph and wondering why I was getting a 36+ reading).

NY Stalkers are the worst.

Jamie

Howdy:

A few years ago I encountered 34.584 from the NJSP so low-drifting Stalkers do exist. Very rare of course but they are out there.

Jamienbaker

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
My r3 beat the current firm r7 just barely and soMe a tie from front not rear obviously I love my r3....small compact perfect 4 my area with older firm 1.50 no bsm falsing vs 1.53... run tmg jammers so not worried laser.... i think i just got lucky with this r3 unit!!
i run 2,5,6,8, segment r3. no tsr just k block and k filter. ka runs wide open.with the r3 beating or tying the r7 i decided keeping the r3 as its easier, stable, not big and range is incredible with tmg knocking them police lasers out!!!!

That's totally fair. I'm still using R3s in two of our cars. But the R7 is in the car where the arrows really pay off. And that's why I bought it. The R7 sees lots of two-lane highways and very few interstates. It's not unusual for me to be stuck with fairly steady Ka, not knowing if a LEO is traveling a few cars back or a few cars ahead. So with the R3, I have to take it off the mount to determine whether I can pass slowpokes in front of me (aim it forward, aim it backwards, figure out the source of the moving signal). The arrows are seriously addictive. But I'm still an R3 fanboy. Happy motoring - Jamie

bluehemi

4 more years 🤣
Advanced User
Reaction score
Ny state was the place that convinced me to get rid of my max360 after a terrible off axis close call coming around a bend and go to the r3. The range shouldn't be affected too much with two additional segments enabled, it's got a faster CPU than the redline or the old v1 which is why segments affect them so much.

Discord Server

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmmch65