V1 Gen 2 shipping

Deadhead1971

Monmouth June 28, 1778
Advanced User
Reaction score
I'm in the same boat. Shipped the 26th via Fedex and no delivery yet. It made it to Atlanta and was out for delivery but Fedex can't find it.
So you never had a target delivery date? That’s weird. I had a target date when I got the tracking number. But it was delivered 2 days later past the original date.

qbaradar

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
05/23 - order placed
06/01 - email confirmation received
06/02 - card charged + FedEx app updated with tracking info.

B737capt

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
So you never had a target delivery date? That’s weird. I had a target date when I got the tracking number. But it was delivered 2 days later past the original date.
I had a target delivery of the 28th. The package is still lost. Waiting on Valentine and Fedex to work it out.

Bloovy One

130,000+ miles with JBV1!
Advanced User
Lifetime Premium Member
Reaction score
Back in the days of expensive laptops, I had a $1,700 Dell go missing. It sucks. Hope they get you straightened out soon. :)

FuzzBusterDale

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
Welp,

I am supposed to be getting my Valentine One today. I paid extra for the 2-day delivery option through UPS. Instead, Valentine shipped my package through FedEx instead on a 2-day delivery. The lady-on-the-phone from Valentine said that they terminated UPS's contract. The fun part is that Fedex says the delivery is on-time for an 8pm delivery tonite. But, yet the last status update show my package just being scanned in from last night in Kennesaw, GA when I live on the Gulf Coast. Not sure how this package will make it 7-8 hours to my hometown and my address in less than 4 hours. Super, Super frustrating.
Post automatically merged:

Welp,

I am supposed to be getting my Valentine One today. I paid extra for the 2-day delivery option through UPS. Instead, Valentine shipped my package through FedEx instead on a 2-day delivery. The lady-on-the-phone from Valentine said that they terminated UPS's contract. The fun part is that Fedex says the delivery is on-time for an 8pm delivery tonite. But, yet the last status update show my package just being scanned in from last night in Kennesaw, GA when I live on the Gulf Coast. Not sure how this package will make it 7-8 hours to my hometown and my address in less than 4 hours. I hate it when you pay extra for something and yet you somehow get even more rotten service. It's like tipping your server 30% and they don't even bring you a Pepsi much less a beer. Super, Super frustrating.

Last edited:

B737capt

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
Back in the days of expensive laptops, I had a $1,700 Dell go missing. It sucks. Hope they get you straightened out soon. :)
I called Fedex yesterday and it's officially lost and told me to call the shipper. Valentine said they'll wait for Fedex to get in touch with them before they'll send another one out. The wait continues.

qbaradar

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
I called Fedex yesterday and it's officially lost and told me to call the shipper. Valentine said they'll wait for Fedex to get in touch with them before they'll send another one out. The wait continues.
Why don’t you order another and and just refuse delivery if/when the 1st one gets delivered. Valentine should be open to that option.

FedEx has some delays. My V1 was supposed to be delivered yesterday, now showing today.

SwankPeRFection

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
So basically, Valentine told you they’re not going to bother contacting FedEx about the issue?... they’re going to wait for FedEx to contact them? 😂🤭

Deadhead1971

Monmouth June 28, 1778
Advanced User
Reaction score
Yea this stinks to high holy heavens. That really sux putting the buyer in the middle. The package is not lost! It’s “somewhere.”

Bloovy One

130,000+ miles with JBV1!
Advanced User
Lifetime Premium Member
Reaction score
There's a truth, and this might not be exactly what was originally conveyed. Let's get more facts before assuming the worst.

qbaradar

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
Again my package was rescheduled... I paid for 2nd day and VR sent it regular/home delivery.

trocket3

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
I have a tracking number from fedx 2 day shipping looked it up not found WTF?

IcePick74

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Lifetime Premium Member
Reaction score
I have a tracking number from fedx 2 day shipping looked it up not found WTF?
That happens sometimes when the shipper generates a label but it has not been uploaded to the main FedEx DB.

MurrayB

PSL +5
Intermediate User
Lifetime Premium Member
Reaction score
Typical situation, when the order reaches the point to be prepared for shipping the paperwork along with the label goes to the floor and a unit is boxed with it's paperwork and the label applied to the box. Tracking number appears on line when it is scanned to be loaded.

Enjoy your new detector!

B737capt

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
Update on my lost shipment. I called Fedex this afternoon and it's still lost. I then called Valentine to find out where they are on this. Evidently they filed a claim earlier in the week but haven't heard back from them. I asked if they could send me another one while the claim process works and I got a no it doesn't work that way. So here I sit waiting. This is the 3rd G2 I've bought from them so I was hoping they could bend the rules.
Update: Shipped 26 May via Fedex and I had requested UPS. It showed up today, June 6th. That's 12 days from Cincinnati to Atlanta. I talked to Valentine Friday and they had submitted a claim but they were not going to send me another one until it got settled with Fedex. I told them if they sent another one and the original showed up, I'd refuse it but they said no way. It's a 2004 with 4.10.19 installed.

SaratogaLefty

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
Curious what your other two V1Gen2 had for last four serial number and Firmware version? Assuming they are older versions might be interesting to run the new one side by side with the older one(s) to see if any difference?

Discord Server

Latest threads

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arclamp