V1 Gen 2 shipping

freelance

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
My 2-day FedEx is still missing after shipping 6 days ago. I called Valentine, and they say there is nothing they can do until FedEx completes the investigation. How long does that take? We don’t know. OK, then have it shipped back to Valentine and refund my money. We can’t do a refund until until FedEx completes the investigation. OK, refund it anyway.

barry

PSL +5
Intermediate User
Reaction score
My 2-day FedEx is still missing after shipping 6 days ago. I called Valentine, and they say there is nothing they can do until FedEx completes the investigation. How long does that take? We don’t know. OK, then have it shipped back to Valentine and refund my money. We can’t do a refund until until FedEx completes the investigation. OK, refund it anyway.

If FedEx in your area is having similar issues to mine they are really overloaded. Two of my last three deliveries that were supposed to take three days took like 10 days. Last week I received an "On truck for delivery" notification on a Monday morning. The package was not delivered until Thursday.

The WiZard

PSL +5
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Intermediate User
Reaction score
FedEx is screwed right now. Had 2 packages from the same order shipped on the same day. One was delivered on 5/6, the other 5/23. Basically, you can't put this on Valentine. Proper procedure is to issue refund when the item is located, or when the item is confirmed lost.

SaratogaLefty

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
I agree this really isn't the fault of VR. That said, however, if you paid for two day delivery and obviously that didn't happen, when you do receive it, VR should be able to get a shipping refund from FedX and send it to you.

bigbore

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
I just received a notification from my FedEx manager that my delivery is scheduled for tomorrow. It was a happy surprise since I never received an email from Valentine stating that my order was shipping. I placed the order on 4/26 and received a confirmation email with the order number shortly thereafter.

ALEXTWIN

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
So now that V1G2 has resumed shipping after the Covid
is anyone having “the power issue”
it seems safe to order
like they have worked out the kinks and stopped using a circuit board from company a and are solely using a board from company B to fix the power issue

Bloovy One

"Today didn't have to end in eels"
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Reaction score
I'd say that it's a little too soon for anyone to know. The newest shipped units are only a few days old in the customer's hands.

GlockChevy

Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
I'd say that it's a little too soon for anyone to know. The newest shipped units are only a few days old in the customer's hands.
x2.

So now that V1G2 has resumed shipping after the Covid
is anyone having “the power issue”
it seems safe to order
like they have worked out the kinks and stopped using a circuit board from company a and are solely using a board from company B to fix the power issue

Post #2, I think VR took care of all the known issues(software side still up in there) before sending out the new orders. Still, time will tell though.

bikepoet

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
4/19 - Ordered
5/9 - CC used at Best Buy in Michigan while my actual card is with me in a different state
5/11 - Canceled CC, got new CC number, emailed VR with new CC info and requested additional visor mount on order
5/22 - phone call saying original CC didn't work, said they would have to check their email
5/27 - phone call saying new CC didn't work, notified bank and tried again, CC charged

Hope I get a shipping notification soon!

ShadowTrooper

First Guard
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
4/19 - Ordered
5/9 - CC used at Best Buy in Michigan while my actual card is with me in a different state
5/11 - Canceled CC, got new CC number, emailed VR with new CC info and requested additional visor mount on order
5/22 - phone call saying original CC didn't work, said they would have to check their email
5/27 - phone call saying new CC didn't work, notified bank and tried again, CC charged

Ouch that's quite unfortunate. Really doubting it's related to VR and more just a very unhappy coincidence

GlockChevy

Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
4/19 - Ordered

Waiting since the 25th here. Hoping it would be here atleast by Friday.

Ordered 5/5, CC drafted 5/25, received 5/27 without any email acknowledgment or shipping confirmation, and it was 2 units

No email acknowledgment and just shipped? Hmmm. Maybe I should stop checking email for confirmation and just check mailbox.

Last edited:

claytonkoufax

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
My order was placed on May 12th, my credit card was charged today (May 27th). No tracking yet, but it's good that they are getting close to caught up!
mine comes tomorrow ordered May 3...didn't get a tracking number email... but did get one calling VR... so don't worry if you don't get email
Post automatically merged:

Ordered May 8th, just got CC charged, no email.
mine comes tomorrow ordered May 3...didn't get a tracking number email... but did get one calling VR... so don't worry if you don't get email

Ordered May 8th, just got CC charged, no email.
Ordered 5/5, CC drafted 5/25, received 5/27 without any email acknowledgment or shipping confirmation, and it was 2 units

Waiting since the 25th here. Hoping it would be here atleast by Friday.

No email acknowledgment and just shipped? Hmmm. Maybe I should stop checking email for confirmation and just check mailbox.

Last edited:

Rocky Road

Traveling Past Slow Pokes One Car At A Time
Intermediate User
Reaction score
Did yall ask if they are including free return labels? Just in case.

Discord Server

Latest threads

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Coach Ron