HP 905 CPU Proplem

SpeedBird

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
Hello
When I turned on my car today MY HP 905 CPU was turning on. I used a volt meter and found 13 volts going to the wires that connect to the CPU. I tried checked the connectors to the CPU several times. I plunged the CPU to my compute and it was able to connect to my laptop. Any advice.

Maz3

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
Hello
When I turned on my car today MY HP 905 CPU was turning on. I used a volt meter and found 13 volts going to the wires that connect to the CPU. I tried checked the connectors to the CPU several times. I plunged the CPU to my compute and it was able to connect to my laptop. Any advice.
I have a HP 905 CPU that I just removed from my car I sold. No connectors or heads, just the CPU with no scratches etc.

Send me a PM of you're interested.

SpeedBird

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
I have a HP 905 CPU that I just removed from my car I sold. No connectors or heads, just the CPU with no scratches etc.

Send me a PM of you're interested.
sent

deanoobaby

PSL +5
Intermediate User
Reaction score
Hello
engine on cpu on whats your issiue

Last edited:

Discord Server

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RedRockets