V1 Custom Bluetooth Remote Display

namwoljr

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
Nah I finally found some time to make another batch. In fact, the boards just arrived but still waiting on the cases.
Glad to hear you are producing some more! I’ll definitely be ordering one when they become available.

One quick feature request/inquiry: How much trouble would it be to add a mode where it displays just the frequency and nothing else? I plan on continuing to use my hardwired concealed display for arrows, but I would like to supplement it with your display with a frequency readout in the largest font size possible for the screen.

e46byeM2hi

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
Hello @SquirrelMaster ! Letting you know I joined this forum after seeing this build and am extremely interested in getting in on a unit from your next batch. I've done a handful of prior stealth V1 installs but the next car I ordered has some limitations in the AC vent dimensions that I think your product would entirely solve. Please let me know how I may stay abreast or put down a deposit! thank you v much

Matthewstorm

PSL +5
Intermediate User
Reaction score
Are there any new updates since I bought last June?
Is the update server still down?
Inquiring minds want to know.

Last edited:

knight_man

I wanna go fast
Intermediate User
Reaction score
If there's anyone else wanting to do a buy in, I would take 2. Right now.

Been out of the scene (...life... lol), and this is simply brilliant.

Jeffrey Murphy

JGoHawks
General User
Reaction score
If there are anymore available I would prepay and ship whenever complete for that awesome display.

knight_man

I wanna go fast
Intermediate User
Reaction score
If there are anymore available I would prepay and ship whenever complete for that awesome display.
I believe we are just waiting for the squirrelmaster to finish getting materials and putting them together, then announce that some are available.

Just wow and big thanks for everyone involved and releasing this onto the wild for us. I can't believe the concealed display from VR isn't already this.

wirelessandy

It's a very exciting time
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Reaction score
Finally got mine wired up. I really only want the frequency readout (yes, I'm a freak. Or is that "freq"?) so I got it peeking out from behind the rear view mirror. Sorry for the poor focus. The digits are actually quite sharp.

No 3D printed case. Just vinyl masked off the bits I didn't want to see (front and back).
IMG_0809.JPG

OhMyVa

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
I was considering attaching it to my visor, so that if i flip it up, its incognito. I don't have a ton of options in a Model Y. But I'm ready to buy one when they are available.

Discord Server

Latest threads

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Coach Ron