Waze Getting Lane Assist

Maz3

Don't hate me just because I'm beautiful 🤣
Beginner User
Reaction score
I've seen a couple of media reports lately claiming Waze will be getting lane assist like Google Maps has:

sdrawkcaB

Defender of Light 📶
Security
Advanced User
Lifetime Premium Member
Reaction score
This is definitely an enhancement to safety. When driving unfamiliar roads, lane guidance is extremely useful and can help one avoid making last second dangerous maneuvers.

AllenDoc

PSL+6
Advanced User
Lifetime Premium Member
Reaction score
I've seen a couple of media reports lately claiming Waze will be getting lane assist like Google Maps has:

It has been on and off the Beta for a few months. It is finally working, unless there is recent construction, then you have to submit a Map Edit.

GotWake

Speed Kills
Advanced User
Reaction score
I already have this - my wife
Mine got confused about which direction to go in a town 25 minutes from my house. I’m not using her for anything direction related. :)

turbofish

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Lifetime Premium Member
Reaction score
Also serves dual purpose as an overspeed warning.
She only will 'mention' my speed when approaching triple digits. Anything below that is fine with her.
But wow she is the worlds 'best' backseat driver. Once when she was in the car behind me, while texting me what lane she wanted me to be in. Backseat driving from the car behind me!

It actually kind of works for us. I am directionally challenged, she will be the first to tell me where which lane to be in although that has backfired before. Shortly after we got married, I had to set boundaries on what areas that she is allowed in when I'm driving which meant that she isn't allowed to touch the steering wheel or honk the horn if someone cuts me off. She is much more aggressive than I am in town, I will drive much faster than she will on the highway. And it all works out.
Post automatically merged:

Mine got confused about which direction to go in a town 25 minutes from my house. I’m not using her for anything direction related. :)
But I'm even worse than that! Was dropping my car off for an oil change 1/2 mile from the house. I made two wrong turns and was hoping that my wife who was going to meet me there to pick me up wouldn't notice. She did.

I use to be able to follow maps but now I just listen to her to tell me where to go.

Last edited:

Discord Server

Latest threads

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jreihsen