Announcement SquirrelMaster has been appointed to be the Security Lead!

SquirrelMaster

Likes Unicorns 🦄
ModSec
Administrator
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
I appreciate it all but I've mostly transitioned to sysops again. We now have ModSec which is a union of the moderators and security so it is all one big group making decisions together :)

VariableWave

Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Reaction score
Just have to feed him more nuts and berries than the Oreos and Whiskey.

ILS27L

Show Me State
VIP
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
Congratulations @SquirrelMaster !
All that extra money that comes with a promotion !
Well deserved !

RadarScout

Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
I appreciate it all but I've mostly transitioned to sysops again. We now have ModSec which is a union of the moderators and security so it is all one big group making decisions together :)
And here I was being extra nice to "The Boss"! Now, I find out I have to be nice to all the mods and security? And, I've spent so much brain power trying to consolidate my kindness when I should have been expanding it? I think I need to take a step back and learn to appreciate ALL the wonderful mods and security people. :20bux::neckbeard:

SquirrelMaster

Likes Unicorns 🦄
ModSec
Administrator
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
And here I was being extra nice to "The Boss"! Now, I find out I have to be nice to all the mods and security? And, I've spent so much brain power trying to consolidate my kindness when I should have been expanding it? I think I need to take a step back and learn to appreciate ALL the wonderful mods and security people. :20bux::neckbeard:
Well set up a modsec PayPal account. Just keep in mind now you gotta feed 5 mouths instead of 1

RadarScout

Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
Well set up a modsec PayPal account. Just keep in mind now you gotta feed 5 mouths instead of 1
Man! The wife is really gonna hate to hear that. She already says my hobbies are too expensive. I'm gonna have to sell something.
I wonder if my daughter would miss her German Shepherd.

SquirrelMaster

Likes Unicorns 🦄
ModSec
Administrator
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
Man! The wife is really gonna hate to hear that. She already says my hobbies are too expensive. I'm gonna have to sell something.
I wonder if my daughter would miss her German Shepherd.
Id sell the daughter before the German shepherd..... One is definitely a bigger money pit

RadarScout

Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
Id sell the daughter before the German shepherd..... One is definitely a bigger money pit
Yeah, but the daughter is grown and lives with her mother. There is, after all, a depreciation factor to be considered. On the bright side, I have 12 grandkids. I could offer "pick of the litter".

WJS

A low profile can be the best defense
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Intermediate User
Reaction score
NOICE! Congrats!

LoveRenee

Radar/Lidar Addiction MD
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
Congratulations!

Smason

What is a PSL?
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Reaction score
Woah, I didn't know @SquirrelMaster knew anything about computers! Congratulations!

Fireball

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
So will this be the new security team?
View attachment 145690
That looks like riot control. Run up the legs on a few pairs of pants and riots just fall apart.
Post automatically merged:

It's a worthwhile question to wonder why a guy who resorts to attacking RDF members over differences of opinion with sick, sexually perverted language is in charge of security around here?
I personally think a better question would be, why are members warned and banned for going off topic, in the OFF TOPIC section? Seems a contradiction to me, although for me it's just idle curiosity and not something I have an issue with. As far as I'm concerned, this is a privately owned forum and the admins can ban you for not ending every post with BUNNY! if they so feel the desire.

5 points for anyone who knows what this is from. Hint, I like watching anime cartoons on Hulu. No idea why, I just liked cartoons as a little shaver and never grew out of it. But, cartoons with chicks with huge racks are much better than Bugs Bunny in drag, which always seemed wrong to me.

Congrats, SquirrelMaster, Keeper Of The Nut!

Last edited:

Discord Server

Latest threads

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sgtmac