Announcement SquirrelMaster has been appointed to be the Security Lead!

dudeinnz

NZCTG
ModSec
VIP
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Reaction score

SquirrelMaster

Likes Unicorns 🦄
ModSec
Administrator
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
Thanks all!
Happy to be here to help keep the forum going.

I may not initially be able to fill in the big shoes left by the previous security department as those guys were badass at their duties, but i will do my best!

Damn Squirrel, looks like they hooked you're @ss up with a sharp looking uniform at least! LMAO!
Yeah far better than the uniform they had me wear before... Slutty maid is NOT my look.

This has to be your new profile pic @SquirrelMaster
Congratulations
Ask and you shall receive!

benzr

Been there done that !! Original V1 user !!
Advanced User
Reaction score
SQUIRRELS ARE the sneakiest and most intelligent of the rodents.

Just watch the vid Mission Impossible Squirrel.

I am totally sure your squirrel-like tactics will protect our RDF World 😎😎

CONGRATs 👍👍👍👍👍

Benzr

sdrawkcaB

Defender of Light 📶
ModSec
VIP
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Reaction score
Congratulations, @SquirrelMaster . Thanks for all of your service in time, effort, and contributions.

user

PSL +5
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Intermediate User
Reaction score
Well, I honestly don't even know what the Security Department does, much less the Security Lead, but it sure sounds like an important position. Congratulations and good luck in the en devour.

GTO_04

Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score

surprisinguy

Government can only give what it takes...
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
Congrats!

Boozehound

Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
Whatever is in this new job description will surely take time. Thank you for your contribution and congrats!

ILS27L

Show Me State
VIP
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
Congratulations SquirrelMaster. This place is still being run by a bunch of animals. :cop::cop:

Blasirl

Bring Order to Chaos
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Beginner User
Reaction score
America's Dairyland - Smell our Dairy Air!
Daaahn DA DAhn Dahhn
Daaahn DA DAhn Dahhn DAAA!

1004e0a3a16b26647395962b48a60df8.jpg

Ladies and Gentleman, The story you are about to see is true, the names have been changed to provoke the Squirrel.

1588155298982.png

Congrats Sir!

Tallyho

Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
It's a worthwhile question to wonder why a guy who resorts to attacking RDF members over differences of opinion with sick, sexually perverted language is in charge of security around here?

Is this the new face of RDF?

Thats his opinion; the way he sees it. Instead of calling him a troll for not slurping Mike's seed like you do, why not try and have an equal sided discussion with him about his points and your points?

Anybody who has even the slightest opinion that doesn't align with what you believe in is instantly branded a troll and marled by the church of mike v. This shit has got to stop.

Hurr durr he doesn't agree with what i believe to be true. Must be a troll.
What an ass.

Also ill save you and the moderator team some trouble and warn myself for this post so you don't have to report it.

aim4squirrels

Currently edging... Coming soon!
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Reaction score
It's a worthwhile question to wonder why a guy who resorts to attacking RDF members over differences of opinion with sick, sexually perverted language is in charge of security around here?

I think it's a matter of perception. I don't perceive his behavior as perverse as you.

Honestly though, I'd take your concerns up with management through PM's.

That way if you don't get the satisfaction of them deciding in a manner that pleases you, you can choose to like it or lump it in private and still save face here on the forum and no one is the wiser if you still want to stay and participate.

If you continue to pursue this crusade in public, your ego is going to make that decision for you.

It's an interesting position to claim the moral high ground in a forum dedicated to subverting authority, please tread cautiously, Tallyho.

I personally like you as a member.

Last edited:

user

PSL +5
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Intermediate User
Reaction score

That is a post that is just begging for attention and a fight. I agree with the above, if you have an issue bring it up in private with the admin, but it is just ugly to post that in open forum. This seems to be happening more and more here. Maybe a result of boredom from the lock downs, but it just sucks to log on and see these attacks. I get so tired of it, please, lets clean it up ourselves.

Discord Server

Latest threads

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Coach Ron