OnePlus 8/8 Pro

E2S2R

PSL +5
Intermediate User
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have the OnePlus 7 Pro. I'm not an Android guy but I love this phone. The 8 looks really nice but I wish they had kept the front facing camera hidden with a motorized mechanism.

SquirrelMaster

Likes Unicorns 🦄
Security
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Lifetime Premium Member
Reaction score
I have the OnePlus 7 Pro. I'm not an Android guy but I love this phone. The 8 looks really nice but I wish they had kept the front facing camera hidden with a motorized mechanism.

I am in the exact same boat as you. Ive had every phone thats been out. Ive used ever samsung, ive used pixels, xiaomis etc. I tried out oneplus and loved it.

Currently sporting a oneplus 7 pro that i mainly bought for the lack of front camera cutout. I was rather disappointed to see them go back to a cutout. I do like that they finally added wireless charging but i think ill be sticking with my 7 pro until they stick the camera underneath the screen or just remove it altogether.

infiniti

Advanced User
Lifetime Premium Member
Reaction score
Had the 7 pro and it is very nice. Currently using the Samsung s20+ and do like the wireless charging - use it every day, not to mention 120hz screen, wireless power share, SmartThings natively integrated, top of the line cameras, etc. Though, it does have a dot at the top :)

E2S2R

PSL +5
Intermediate User
Premium Member
Reaction score
I am in the exact same boat as you. Ive had every phone thats been out. Ive used ever samsung, ive used pixels, xiaomis etc. I tried out oneplus and loved it.

Currently sporting a oneplus 7 pro that i mainly bought for the lack of front camera cutout. I was rather disappointed to see them go back to a cutout. I do like that they finally added wireless charging but i think ill be sticking with my 7 pro until they stick the camera underneath the screen or just remove it altogether.
Yeah I've had a lot of Android phones, but OnePlus has been a winner every time. I still love my 5 that I use on the bike.

The lack of cut out was a big selling point for me too. The new tiny circle isn't bad, but I don't like that it pushes all your notifications over.

I'm impressed with the 30 watt wireless charging. I was fine with the lack of wireless charging on the 7 Pro but 50% in 30 min wirelessly is nuts and is definitely a nice feature.

IamGenZod

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
I have been a OnePlus phone user from day one, I still have my OnePlus One on my desk. I moved to them when google stopped the Nexus series phones.

E2S2R

PSL +5
Intermediate User
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah I really prefer Oxygen OS. I installed Pixel Experience on a Nexus 5X to get Android 10 and it is missing so many features I enjoy about Oxygen OS.

radarrob

Newcumber
Advanced User
Premium Member
Reaction score

IamGenZod

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
Yeah I really prefer Oxygen OS. I installed Pixel Experience on a Nexus 5X to get Android 10 and it is missing so many features I enjoy about Oxygen OS.
I like the new version of color os on the Oppo phones as well.

Discord Server

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgazette