HWY Radar Connection Issue

G37X Jockey

Advanced User
Premium Member
Reaction score
The latest version of HWY Radar isn't connecting to either crowd sourced or aircraft servers. Waze does connect normally through the app, so the internet connection is there. Using a Samsung A5.
Anyone else having this problem today?

Twi7ch

brap brap
Intermediate User
Premium Member
Reaction score
I just did a spot check on mine and also seeing the same thing. HR is no longer communicating with Daze.

G37X Jockey

Advanced User
Premium Member
Reaction score
I just did a spot check on mine and also seeing the same thing. HR is no longer communicating with Daze.
All of HWY Radar's permissions are green (these show up after pressing STOP) so that's not the issue either.

NVR2FST

Advanced User
Lifetime Premium Member
Reaction score
My beta build seems to be working. Aircraft and CSA symbols are green and I had a "****** County Sheriff Helicopter" alert a few minutes ago when I turned it on here at home to see if it was working after reading the O.P.'s post.

Twi7ch

brap brap
Intermediate User
Premium Member
Reaction score
The CSA symbol was green for me too. But I checked daze directly for a marked LEO but HR did not show it.

G37X Jockey

Advanced User
Premium Member
Reaction score
Restarted my phone and HWY radar is running normally now, so who knows what the issue was. I guess computers just need a periodic reboot now and again.

Twi7ch

brap brap
Intermediate User
Premium Member
Reaction score
Restarted my phone and HWY radar is running normally now, so who knows what the issue was. I guess computers just need a periodic reboot now and again.
Just did another spot check and it's working for me. No reboot required for me. /shrug

UnderCover

Beep...Beep...Beep Beep...Beeeeeeeeeep!
Intermediate User
Reaction score
I noticed when HR is open, I can use voice command. When I say voice command, open daze... It will open. When I do my split screen with HR and daze, I say... Voice Command and get no response. Seems like with both running the Voice Command stopped working with this new update for Beta. But when I only use HR, the Voice Command works.

Discord Server

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EMCCM