Radenso Pro M Firmware update now available (US 22)- Merged with thread on how to Downgrade

H6G

Learning to Drive
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
General User
Reaction score
Pay attention to the following points:

2. The tools used for upgrading and downgrading can only be run on win7 computer.

This upgrade tool has also worked on Windows 10 Pro (64-bit), (for me) without a problem. Thank you for sharing that download!

Hold the middle button on top down as you power on the detector.

Awesome... Thank You!!!

yellowtibby

Shifter ZR4's number one fan.
Intermediate User
Reaction score
Back on FW 22. Thank you @xuanfen ! Embracing that 22 life by going for a drive.
20200915_133915.jpg

xuanfen

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
The method of updating firmware of radeso Pro m is to connect the network to update the firmware online, and the user has no choice in this way. Not in line with the rights and interests of users. Uniden provides various versions of firmware for users to update at will, which is the correct update. The reason why I released the firmware publicly was that I was correcting radenso's errors. There are new updates to the later firmware, and I will release them to the public. thank you!

keefrto

Loving Alberta's response to cameras. #not
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Beginner User
Reaction score
So are you saying there are more updates available but Radenso are holding them back?

Randy at Radenso

beyond radar.
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Manufacturer
Reaction score
So are you saying there are more updates available but Radenso are holding them back?

There haven't been anymore firmware updates since 22.

The method of updating firmware of radeso Pro m is to connect the network to update the firmware online, and the user has no choice in this way. Not in line with the rights and interests of users. Uniden provides various versions of firmware for users to update at will, which is the correct update. The reason why I released the firmware publicly was that I was correcting radenso's errors.

Please read Jon's post here, it is not by our choice.

Last edited:

keefrto

Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Beginner User
Reaction score
Wonder what he is meaning. Am just about to try my drive in, send you PM afterwards

keefrto

Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Beginner User
Reaction score
off to Jasper tomorrow, lets see what can be thrown at me!! cmon RCMP do your worst

Black15FTR

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
I am not having the falsiing, wonder what the trigger for it is in your area.

keefrto

Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Beginner User
Reaction score
off to Jasper tomorrow, lets see what can be thrown at me!! cmon RCMP do your worst
Well pretty quiet, few RCMP SUV going opposite way from me going to Jasper, bizarre KA band a number of time going there and back with no vehicle anywhere and I mean anywhere. Static last trap with two officers ( one on a motorbike) on my way back, not certain of location, but of course no laser alert at all. Wer were doing SL but wife was just about to pass another car then we spotted these guys. Would have been too late for us but thankfully she was ok speed wise. #needtheia

xuanfen

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
For some reason, I will not publish any files about Pro m in the future. Thank you for your attention!

SwankPeRFection

Corgi Lovers
Beginner User
Reaction score
For some reason, I will not publish any files about Pro m in the future. Thank you for your attention!

Why is that? Did someone ask you to stop? If so, who was it? Radenso said they didn’t have an issue with you helping out the community in that manner.

Saunafin

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
Anyone tested European database on pro m?
I test it in europe, just update database at fw22, but no camera alert.

Jon at Radenso

Manufacturer
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Manufacturer
Reaction score
Why is that? Did someone ask you to stop? If so, who was it? Radenso said they didn’t have an issue with you helping out the community in that manner.

We are totally cool with any Radenso fw being posted in this thread/reverse engineered/whatever. But we don't want Genevo fw posted here since it's off topic (there is a Genevo section), there are differences between Radenso and Genevo FW that make supporting both impossible for us (we do not even know all the differences), and we have trade agreements with Genevo (we do not sell in Europe for example).

Basically, anything Radenso is fair game. Anything not Radenso, we respectfully ask to keep out of this thread.

Discord Server

Latest threads

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deathkillex