Radenso Pro M Firmware update now available (US 22)- Merged with thread on how to Downgrade

xuanfen

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
I want to be clear that I am actually supporting your efforts - I have no problem if people are able to downgrade or upgrade firmware at will; the main reason we do not now is because the factory does not let us host the FW update server ourselves.

But please be aware that there are several HW revisions of the Pro M, and I cannot confirm that the same features are shared between Genevo and Radenso products. I know they share the same basic architectures, but we have asked for a lot of strange FW requests related to rdforum users specifically (like a NZ Narrow option for NZ detectors) which I have no idea if Genevo implemented. I know radenso fw can be installed on Genevo detectors and vice versa, but they do not always have the same features. The difference in laser sensitivity and even hardware laser differences is one example.
Hello! Jon! I understand the problem you are worried about. Originally, I did not want to disclose this method, but the practice of firmware version retrogression is very incorrect. I will not publish the firmware of ONE M, only Pro M fw19 fw22 firmware, So that you can freely choose the firmware that suits you

Last edited:

winterbrew

Poliscan Hunter
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
(like a NZ Narrow option for NZ detectors)

Yes, K NZ Narrow is available on my AU unit as well.

Jon I've found that while laser does work on US 22 and NZ/AU 22, poliscan detection doesn't

keefrto

Loving Alberta's response to cameras. #not
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Beginner User
Reaction score
I still would like an update on the RLC please, I submitted some errors and I was acknowledged by Radenso but its been months and nothing. thanks

Randy at Radenso

beyond radar.
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Manufacturer
Reaction score
I still would like an update on the RLC please, I submitted some errors and I was acknowledged by Radenso but its been months and nothing. thanks

The red light camera database was updated in August, you’ll need to update your Pro M. If there are still cameras not alerting, please confirm they are real threats and not traffic cameras and send our support department the cross streets so we can add them. Thanks!

keefrto

Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Beginner User
Reaction score
The red light camera database was updated in August, you’ll need to update your Pro M. If there are still cameras not alerting, please confirm they are real threats and not traffic cameras and send our support department the cross streets so we can add them. Thanks!
Ah I see thanks for that. However I am on version 22and this version is 19, so I get the RLC update and a downgrade as well?

Randy at Radenso

beyond radar.
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Manufacturer
Reaction score
Ah I see thanks for that. However I am on version 22and this version is 19, so I get the RLC update and a downgrade as well?

The firmware update and camera database is updated at the same time, so yes.

keefrto

Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Beginner User
Reaction score
The firmware update and camera database is updated at the same time, so yes.
Don't want to sound dim but the downgrade is to take into account the lack of laser yes? But do I lose any other "bits" ?

Randy at Radenso

beyond radar.
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Manufacturer
Reaction score
Last edited:

keefrto

Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Beginner User
Reaction score
Just wanting to balance the trade off from 22 to 19. Cheers
Post automatically merged:

But I guess I want my updated RLc regardless eh?

SwankPeRFection

Corgi Lovers
Beginner User
Reaction score
Don't want to sound dim but the downgrade is to take into account the lack of laser yes? But do I lose any other "bits" ?

I wouldn’t update if I were you. It’ll kill off laser per 2 other posters that did it. Someone else posted a manual way to upgrade back up, but still... 👎👎👎

keefrto

Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Beginner User
Reaction score
I wouldn’t update if I were you. It’ll kill off laser per 2 other posters that did it. Someone else posted a manual way to upgrade back up, but still... 👎👎👎
I personally haven't had an issue with laser falses and don't believe I have even been hit despite living in Laser land. However I do need my RLC so I will go for it and then trade my ProM to Radenso when they want us to buy #Theia lol

xuanfen

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
The camera database can be upgraded separately with the method I released. The file name of camera database database is radonso_ USA
Post automatically merged:

European camera database

Attachments

• RADENSO_USA.rar
    38.4 KB · Views: 12
  • GENEVO_ONE_DB_CARTRONIC.rar
    572.3 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

yellowtibby

Shifter ZR4's number one fan.
Intermediate User
Reaction score
https://www.rdforum.org/threads/98588/

Is the link for the thread that explains the changes from US 19 to US 21, US 22 was a slight upgrade to US 21 which fixed a "low voltage" alert bug on initial start up. Essentially US 19 completely disables laser, that is the update, there appear to me minor fixes to make the RD run more stable, the link above has details.

keefrto

Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Beginner User
Reaction score
So I did go for the update via Radenso and unfortunately the camera speed that I submitted hasn't been updated. Can I refer you guys back to the email I submitted with the speed being corrected from 60kmh to 70kmh? If folks use the current one they will get dinged as it's wrong. I did highlight this to customer care. Thanks

H6G

Learning to Drive
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
General User
Reaction score
Is there a way to check which Firmware is on my Pro M?

Brainstorm69

TXCTG - 2016 MOTY
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
Is there a way to check which Firmware is on my Pro M?
Hold the middle button on top down as you power on the detector.

Discord Server

Latest threads

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deathkillex