Radenso Pro M Firmware update now available (US 22)- Merged with thread on how to Downgrade

keefrto

Loving Alberta's response to cameras. #not
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Beginner User
Reaction score
i could really do with a RLC update please and thank you?

xuanfen

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
Today, I upgraded Pro m and found that the version number after upgrading is 19 instead of 22. What is the reason?

benzr

Been there done that !! Original V1 user !!
Advanced User
Reaction score
Today, I upgraded Pro m and found that the version number after upgrading is 19 instead of 22. What is the reason?
Did you UPGRADE with the LATEST SOFTWARE LOADER posted on Radenso Website ??

Obvious .. but ya never know

Benzr

xuanfen

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
Did you UPGRADE with the LATEST SOFTWARE LOADER posted on Radenso Website ??

Obvious .. but ya never know

Benzr
SFSDF.jpg
I don't think I have any operation error. Make sure it is changed to us19 after updating
Post automatically merged:

I don't think I have any operation errors. I confirm that I changed to US19 instead of US22 after updating. You can try to update the firmware yourself and check the version number after restarting the device.

Last edited:

nighthawk

PSL +5
Intermediate User
Reaction score
View attachment 158334 I don't think I have any operation error. Make sure it is changed to us19 after updating

I don't think I have any operation errors. I confirm that I changed to US19 instead of US22 after updating. You can try to update the firmware yourself and check the version number after restarting the device.

Is this a unit from North America?

yellowtibby

Shifter ZR4's number one fan.
Intermediate User
Reaction score
Hi guys I am in north america in the USA and I also just updated my Pro M and it said my firmware was out of date so I excitedly updated it thinking there was a new firmware update and now after updating I went from US 22 back to US 19 and lost all laser detection ability. Before on US 22 it was alerting to every gun on my ALP laser gun simulator except Dragoneye, laser ally, and laser atlanta stealth mode. But now after my "update" it won't alert to any laser at all. I wonder why the PRO M went backwards on the firmware. I want US 22 back, is this possible?

yellowtibby

Intermediate User
Reaction score
So I called Radenso about my Pro M being rolled back to US 19 after I updated to the latest firmware. I was told by the Radenso rep that Radenso intentionally rolled back the firmware from US 22 to US 19 because they had too many complaints about laser falses. US 22 is no longer available to download. So if you liked US 22 like I did, then you shouldn't update your firmware or you will lose it. I hope they bring back laser detection soon.

keefrto

Loving Alberta's response to cameras. #not
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Beginner User
Reaction score
So I called Radenso about my Pro M being rolled back to US 19 after I updated to the latest firmware. I was told by the Radenso rep that Radenso intentionally rolled back the firmware from US 22 to US 19 because they had too many complaints about laser falses. US 22 is no longer available to download. So if you liked US 22 like I did, then you shouldn't update your firmware or you will lose it. I hope they bring back laser detection soon.
Laser falses schmalses. I think (luckily) for me I might have come across one laser via my pro m in and around Edmonton. Which is surprising given we are littered with the lazy trapping shysters.

SwankPeRFection

Corgi Lovers
Beginner User
Reaction score

So, did they kill it off entirely, like no laser at all anymore? That seems counterintuitive and stupid on their part. I hope they don’t pull some dumb shit like that with Theia where something doesn’t work just right so they castrate the feature off and tell you tough luck. Are you sure it’s completely dead? Did they specifically say it’s disabled entirely?

yellowtibby

Intermediate User
Reaction score
So, did they kill it off entirely, like no laser at all anymore? That seems counterintuitive and stupid on their part. I hope they don’t pull some dumb shit like that with Theia where something doesn’t work just right so they castrate the feature off and tell you tough luck. Are you sure it’s completely dead? Did they specifically say it’s disabled entirely?

Yes it has zero laser detection to all guns. I tested it. I know people will say laser detection is useless, but I like to know when I'm getting hit, especially if it keeps me from speeding up.

winterbrew

Poliscan Hunter
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
Looks like a re-run of moving from US 14 and 15 (laser detection) to US 16 and 18 (no laser) again;

yellowtibby

Intermediate User
Reaction score
Yeah the pro M platform seems to have serious issues detecting lidar.

xuanfen

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
Pay attention to the following points:

1. I come from China, English is not my mother tongue, all the contents are translated with translation software.

2. The tools used for upgrading and downgrading can only be run on win7 computer.

3. I only guarantee that the firmware file is the official original firmware, and I am not responsible for the problems after use.

SZ.jpg

Attachments

• RadensoProM.rar
    1.7 MB · Views: 36
  • Updater.rar
    580.3 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:

winterbrew

Poliscan Hunter
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
Many thanks for the updater file program.

I had previously managed to downgrade my Pro M earlier last year, but it involved using the Charles web debbuging proxy to substitute locally saved firmware files from your PC when the Radenso updater program requested the new files from the Genevo/Radenso firmware server in CZ. You had to have the previous firmware downloaded from the download links visible in Charles which was intercepting the web requests

winterbrew

Poliscan Hunter
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
Do you know if the firmware files are for/came from an RM087 or RM079 Model Pro M?

I'm wondering if the files are the same for both models, as the RM079 has the new 'improved' laser detection circuit?

The common underlying RadensoProME_RD(RevM07).rd RD firmware file has the same CRC32 file hash as the one from my RM087 Pro M.

xuanfen

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
I don't know if there is any difference between the firmware files of the two models. Mine is RM0B8. If there are other models of the machine, you can send me the label on the back, and I will check if there is any difference.

rm0b8.jpg

According to the information I have learned at present, the difference between models should be the internal hardware changes, and the firmware should be the same.

There is another case where the regional custom firmware is sold. The firmware of Pro M and one m can be used interchangeably. In essence, the internal hardware is basically the same, but the firmware will be changed due to different sales areas. Pro M can use the firmware of ONE M. ONE M can also use the firmware of Pro M. The two are twins.

IMG_1141.JPG

Last edited:

winterbrew

Poliscan Hunter
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
Thanks - I used your files to go from 22 to 19 and back again on my RM087 with no issues :)

Jon at Radenso

Manufacturer
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Manufacturer
Reaction score
Pro M can use the firmware of ONE M. ONE M can also use the firmware of Pro M. The two are twins.

I want to be clear that I am actually supporting your efforts - I have no problem if people are able to downgrade or upgrade firmware at will; the main reason we do not now is because the factory does not let us host the FW update server ourselves.

But please be aware that there are several HW revisions of the Pro M, and I cannot confirm that the same features are shared between Genevo and Radenso products. I know they share the same basic architectures, but we have asked for a lot of strange FW requests related to rdforum users specifically (like a NZ Narrow option for NZ detectors) which I have no idea if Genevo implemented. I know radenso fw can be installed on Genevo detectors and vice versa, but they do not always have the same features. The difference in laser sensitivity and even hardware laser differences is one example.

Discord Server

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahmednofal