Radenso Pro M Firmware update now available (US 21)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randy at Radenso

beyond radar.
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Manufacturer
Reaction score
A new firmware is available for the Radenso Pro M (US, Canada, AUS, NZ):

Link: https://radenso.com/pages/radensoprofirmwareupdate

Bug Fixes:
- Laser sensitivity
- Fixes random resetting issue
- Fixes on random code displaying on unit

Please make sure you have the latest version the Radenso Pro Series updater program as well (3.3.4). If you have any issues with the firmware or need help updating please e-mail Radenso support at [email protected]. We do know the last camera database update was 1/30/20 and we are working on releasing an update for that very soon.

Thank you everyone!

butthead123

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
Hi,

Has the laser performance of the pro m increased? Any more details on this laser performance fix?

Thanks!

F87SOURCE

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
Just update as well, I'll let you guys know if anything changes - albeit I never had any issues with my pro m.

InsipidMonkey

Essential Monkey
ModSec
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Reaction score
Has the laser performance of the pro m increased? Any more details on this laser performance fix?
I haven't tested sensitivity, but it alerts to my Stalker LZ-1 100% of the time now :)

SimKool

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
My Pro M reset itself to all off settings about 2 weeks ago and did not realize it until I almost got a ticket. Will update firmware asap, but nowhere to drive right now. Good to know update fixes this!!

winterbrew

Poliscan Hunter
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
Thanks @Randy at Radenso - looking promising even on the older RM087 hardware with poliscan from my handheld tester (about 3m / 10 ft detection)

Need to test on the real thing now :)

SimKool

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
My Pro M reset itself to all off settings about 2 weeks ago and did not realize it until I almost got a ticket. Will update firmware asap, but nowhere to drive right now. Good to know update fixes this!!

Installed the firmware update with new installer 3.3.4 & went "ok." I don't have tools to test Pro M other than what I see driving around town. Operation seems normal. But one or two questions about 3.3.4 itself. Are these easter egg surprises: binary uses Korean language (courtesy of SiLabs ot other 3d-party code you use?) and http ip reference to Czech Republic with virustotal cross reference to Casablanca -- one of my favorite films. Cool. A nice virtual drive, I was expecting a short hop to Cincinnati, or someone nasty modified your code? I assume all normal but _it happens. What's the 256hash supposed to be?

winterbrew

Poliscan Hunter
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
and http ip reference to Czech Republic

They use the same update server as Genevo (genevo.cz).

In fact, you can use the Genevo updater to update the Pro M, and you will still get the correct firmware, as the server dishes out the correct firmware by serial number checks.

F87SOURCE

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score

winterbrew

Poliscan Hunter
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
Just seen there is K NZ Narrow setting available in my AU purchased Pro M

F87SOURCE

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score

keefrto

Loving Alberta's response to cameras. #not
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Beginner User
Reaction score
Now this might be me but those signs that flash your speed at you and with my Pro m it normally screams at me with lots of bars unless I mark it as a false. I passed three yesterday and all had the bars but no sound. The K band did have sound when I passed something else that triggered it but is this supposed to happen? It's cool if it know to screen out those signs but thought I would ask @Randy at Radenso

DC Fluid

RDF Addicts Anonymous Member
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Reaction score
I believe mine shows bars when a signal is below the speed alert threshold or maybe when locked out.
But no sound for those.
My wife has it most of the time so I have less experience than with my other detectors.
It definitely showed bars to my Bushnell for 1/2 a km but no sound when below the Auto City lower threshold.

keefrto

Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Beginner User
Reaction score
I hadn't changed any settings that's why I was surprised to see/hear no sounds when approaching them. I think I need to go through my settings today to make sure all is good

Heywood

Learning Something New, Still Dying Stupid
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Reaction score
I hadn't changed any settings that's why I was surprised to see/hear no sounds when approaching them. I think I need to go through my settings today to make sure all is good
Were these signs previously locked out before?

Doing an updated does not reset the memory. If they were locked out before, they should still be locked out.

Check your settings. If your in city or Highway mode, take a look at your “Speed for Radar Alert” setting. Even if your not, still take a look

In AutoCity mode... check your lower threshold setting.

I hit my Pro-M’s with a K Band gun yesterday after I updated them. After I did a bench test with the Lidar tester and didn’t see any odd behavior. I haven’t road tested them yet.

Heywood

Learning Something New, Still Dying Stupid
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Reaction score
Hi @Heywood no I hadn't locked them out before. Just having a spot of brunch then checking settings
Take a look when you have time.

I might have to do some more testing. I’ve got some more time now and the 91 octane I need for my truck is .78¢/liter lol.

Traffics light too.

keefrto

Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Beginner User
Reaction score
Speed zone alerts? What should that be on?
Post automatically merged:

Oh and how do I get to the user defined locations again so I can make sure that's on?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Discord Server

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AMG A45