Anyone done a ALP install in an Alfa Guilia QV?

NBTBRV8

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
I am interested to see where the heads were placed.

thebravo

Security
Security
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Lifetime Premium Member
Reaction score

LkC

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
Hi Mastermiller
I drive the former model, the 166 with the beautiful 3 litre v6. A great car, italian style. Manual transmission, turn up to 7000 revs (I can't understand why so many people in the US prefere automatic shift!). The new Giulia is great to drive as well. I had a test drive. I didn't expect the 4 cylinder 2 liter with turbo would make so much fun. The new italian cars are better than their reputation. I drive mine (model year 2001) as a daily driver and it is absolutly reliable. Would like to hear from NBTBRV8 and his giulia.
kind regards, LkC

mastermiller

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
Hi Mastermiller
I drive the former model, the 166 with the beautiful 3 litre v6. A great car, italian style. Manual transmission, turn up to 7000 revs (I can't understand why so many people in the US prefere automatic shift!). The new Giulia is great to drive as well. I had a test drive. I didn't expect the 4 cylinder 2 liter with turbo would make so much fun. The new italian cars are better than their reputation. I drive mine (model year 2001) as a daily driver and it is absolutly reliable. Would like to hear from NBTBRV8 and his giulia.
kind regards, LkC
People in the US are lazy. Not to mention most autos can now shift faster than manuals...

But hey manuals are a lot more fun and a free millennial anti theft device

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: LkC

Discord Server

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samkuzma