Ten to Wi I65

Ramsjam12

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
Well guys I went from Tennessee to Wisconsin last night and I must say the easiest drive I’ve ever had traffic wise and ran into only one cop in kenosha Great trip! And great time for anybody that has to travel!

TheZombaslaya

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
So typical you’d run into a cop in Kenosha. Never speed on I-94 from the IL/WI border to Milwaukee, even with powerful countermeasures it’s a cop minefield. If you have IL plates you’re an even bigger target. Kenosha and Racine have extensive enforcement with a few WI state cops thrown in for good measure.

protias

Retired CM enthusiast / Train Horn Advocate
Advanced User
Premium Member
Reaction score
Kenosha and Racine love to sit on the on ramps and shoot LIDAR at people.

TheZombaslaya

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
Kenosha and Racine love to sit on the on ramps and shoot LIDAR at people.
HWY G is always a hotspot for Racine county. I remember when the highway was all torn up the Racine sheriff would always be on TV complaining about how they couldn’t make as many stops due to no where to pull over.

GTO_04

Advanced User
Premium Member
Reaction score
HWY G is always a hotspot for Racine county. I remember when the highway was all torn up the Racine sheriff would always be on TV complaining about how they couldn’t make as many stops due to no where to pull over.
Is all that construction FINALLY done? On my last trips to WI I have taken I-90, which has construction most of the way up to the Dells!

GTO_04

protias

Retired CM enthusiast / Train Horn Advocate
Advanced User
Premium Member
Reaction score
Is all that construction FINALLY done? On my last trips to WI I have taken I-90, which has construction most of the way up to the Dells!

GTO_04
There is still a little bit on the upper side of Racine County into Milwaukee (near the airport).

OBeerWANKenobi

This is not the car you're looking for......
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Lifetime Premium Member
Reaction score
Went from Lacrosse to the Delis today in record time. Seemed like they were only going after called in driving complaints. A lot of trucks were running psl +10 or more too.

Ramsjam12

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
Went from Lacrosse to the Delis today in record time. Seemed like they were only going after called in driving complaints. A lot of trucks were running psl +10 or more too.
I noticed the truckers running quick as well! Felt like when my parents talked about the 70tys. Glad you’re having fun up their!

jmci00

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
Seems like everywhere outside of the Northern Chicago suburbs up through Milwaukee is wide open. Usually you can count on 3-6 police on the trip up. My last three trips in the past 2 weeks have had none.

Discord Server

Latest threads

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgazette