Radar Good save [V1G2]

Majbha

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
I don't think that's the right alert (looks like a bunch of 35.3 falses from a leaky detector?). The timestamps don't match up with the video, and none of those alerts ramp up.
I just realized. That's really odd. I don't have any other log for that day other than the one I posted. Its always connected to JBV1.

InsipidMonkey

Essential Monkey
Security
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Premium Member
Reaction score
I just realized. That's really odd. I don't have any other log for that day other than the one I posted. Its always connected to JBV1.
What about the next day? It looks like this was after midnight based on the timestamp.

1585511373773.png

Last edited:

InsipidMonkey

Essential Monkey
Security
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Premium Member
Reaction score
Not bad! Almost 1.5 miles against forward facing 34.7.

Mystic330

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
He he didnt pull out right away. I was like wow they got away that easy but then he pulled out few seconds later rushing toward the car that was in the middle.
Common tactic around here - LEO had em locked on the dash radar at a speed which was borderline ticket-worthy, but he knew they slowed down - So they pull out late and hang in the right lane to not call attention to themselves - Someone without SA (75% of drivers?) will then take it back up to their original speed - and then LEO has them at a definite ticket-worthy speed.

Majbha

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
I don't want to create one more thread just for this. I'll just post it here. This FHP was in front of me for like 5-10 minutes then he found his spot and started clocking right away. Never experienced this before. I thought that was cool lol

fireparamed

PSL +5
Intermediate User
Reaction score
Great save! - He was def trolling the opposite traffic with FF C/O - Probably got a "maybe" ticket on the middle car(s) as they passed - Notice how he didn't pull out immediately but decided to troll them in the right lane - probably got them at a higher speed after they thought the threat was gone.

BTW - What's wrong with the right lane yo? (Left lane will get you targeted FIRST - particularly with laser)
I agree with you.

Pretty savvy officer that knows his craft. Most seem to just throw the lights on and chase. He was pretty crafty just catching up quietly and letting him hang himself even more.

Also, the way things are out there right now (especially after the NHP murder) I’m not surprised he wanted to wait until he got to an area that had street lights. I sure would!!

Godowsky17

Advanced User
Reaction score
Very nice save. Others have mentioned the riskiness of speeding at night with an empty road ahead. At a bare minimum I'd at least recommend keeping it at 99 mph or below - the penalties really ramp up in FL starting at PSL+30. Believe me, I know from experience how difficult it is to resist the urge to speed on those giant Florida straightaways at night.

Mystic330

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
I don't want to create one more thread just for this. I'll just post it here. This FHP was in front of me for like 5-10 minutes then he found his spot and started clocking right away. Never experienced this before. I thought that was cool lol
You really like that Left lane don't you.... :police3:

atown1893

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
Thanks for the share! The first video was definitely sneaky

STS-134

Advanced User
Premium Member
Reaction score
Nice save! I like how the alert sounds like the Doppler effect is happening as you pass the source and it flips around to the rear.

Discord Server

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samkuzma