Difference in Jamming DESL vs. DESC LIDAR

Maz3

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
I hope with everything going on in the world with COVID-19 that everyone reading this is doing well.

Other than the obvious difference in the size and shape of the two DragonEye guns, is there any meaningful difference between them if they were manufactured around the same time/firmware? I'm finalizing my ALP (2 Rx, 1 Tx front and rear) install and wondering if I should be seeking out both DragonEye ECCM variants for testing, or will either one suffice.

oldcelt

lurking in the tall grass
Advanced User
Lifetime Premium Member
Reaction score
This is not a topic for General LJ Discussion.

Youll be fine with ALP against all DE as long as you are installed correctly.
AND keep your firmware up to date

Maz3

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
This is not a topic for General LJ Discussion.
Thanks for the feed back. For my future reference where should I have posted it? I was thinking as the question was about DragonEye LIDAR and any functional differences between the two models in jamming that could apply to any make of jammer, this was the best forum.

Smason

What is a PSL?
Advanced User
Reaction score
For sure. When you are more active on the forum there are advanced sections that have more information.

oldcelt

lurking in the tall grass
Advanced User
Lifetime Premium Member
Reaction score
For sure. When you are more active on the forum there are advanced sections that have more information.
When I was a noob here, the boogyman was the DALA and most information I was trying to learn/understand was totally secret squirrel. Stick around and participate and you'll be rewarded with a plethora of CM knowledge.

SilenceDogoodNinja

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
When I was a noob here, the boogyman was the DALA and most information I was trying to learn/understand was totally secret squirrel. Stick around and participate and you'll be rewarded with a plethora of CM knowledge.
that’s great news to hear!

Maz3

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
I will, but until then I only have what forums are available to me to participate in and post my questions ;-)

thanks

for all the fish
Advanced User
Lifetime Premium Member
Reaction score
I will, but until then I only have what forums are available to me to participate in and post my questions ;-)
This is where most of the action is anyway~

OBeerWANKenobi

This is not the car you're looking for......
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Lifetime Premium Member
Reaction score
No problem, they're just explaining why you won't get much in the way of answers just yet. ;). Like @oldcelt said, stick around, participate, and it will be rewarding.

Maz3

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
No problem, they're just explaining why you won't get much in the way of answers just yet. ;). Like @oldcelt said, stick around, participate, and it will be rewarding.
Thanks, and that clarifies why the question itself wasn't answered, but good to know if the ALP works on one it'll work on the other; or at least that's my take from the responses.

Oh, and you're even more famous now - heard Jon on his latest Radenso podcast read out your question. Autographs? :cheerleader:

Last edited:

Smason

What is a PSL?
Advanced User
Reaction score
Thanks, and that clarifies why the question itself wasn't answered, but good to know if the ALP works on one it'll work on the other; or at least that's my take from the responses.
Yep! what province are you in?

Eyeborg314

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score

Oh, and you're even more famous now - heard Jon on his latest Radenso podcast read out your question. Autographs? :cheerleader:
You know Jon reads each question directly from the Friday questions thread in the Radenso section of the forum right? Anyone here could’ve asked a question and Jon would’ve answered it in the video. He happened to answer my question as well. :hatsoff:

Smason

What is a PSL?
Advanced User
Reaction score
You know Jon reads each question directly from the Friday questions thread in the Radenso section of the forum right? Anyone here could’ve asked a question and Jon would’ve answered it in the video. He happened to answer my question as well. :hatsoff:
Ill tell you for a fact that Jon won't talk about this on a public youtube video.

Eyeborg314

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
Ill tell you for a fact that Jon won't talk about this on a public youtube video.
Well of course not this. Dragoneye information remains relegated to the dark depths of the advanced section. I’ve always wondered what classified information lays there, but I’ll probably never find out...

I just mean that you don’t have to be special at all to be in the Radenso video. Tbh really appreciate the transparency from the people over at Radenso.

Maz3

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
As @Jon at Radenso was the original poster of the thread asking for questions, and in seeing his Friday YouTube, yes I'm aware he reads from the thread for his questions.

I was just teasing with @OBeerWANKenobi that now he was even more famous, and I thought that was clear with the cheerleader and autograph request. Good to hear Jon also answered your question also making you famous, but with a name like @OBeerWANKenobi causing Jon to laugh aloud, I think @OBeerWANKenobi is more famous than you (JOKING AGAIN!) :laugh: 😂

SquirrelMaster

Likes Unicorns 🦄
Security
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Lifetime Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm not that much of a secret....

Discord Server

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samkuzma