Printed Adjustable TMG Holders [Prototype]

Kennyc56

Ford Lover-I/O hater!
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
Yes! I'll let @VariableWave chime in, but I think that would be perfect! The bumper style that is. They need to be angled however, this is where @VariableWave can explain it better. Now I see that they are adjustable, great!

Last edited:

Vancity23

Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
The @ss end of this Damn Boss 302 is possesed by some kind of a demon, I'm convinced about that! @VariableWave 's DE IS NO DOUBT A [email protected]#$%$^ Demon straight from hell! This has been one of the most frustrating things I've ever dealt with! The front of the car came out of the gate JTG'ing everything we could throw at it including his DE with no adjustments! This was my very first laser jammer install so I was wondering what all the fuss was about! Easy peasy right? I quickly got my first laser save in "Hellginia" of all places! I couldn't wait to install my 2 new G2 heads in the rear and have quads, it should be just as easy and work just like the fronts right? HELL NO! We just tested last weekend in front of my house after several hours of adjustments and both felt damn good about everything after being totally JFG from the right rear of the car and JFG from 250' on out from the left. Today we tested at one of our other favorite spots my job sight. I could hardly wait to make the first pass and what do I hear in my radio? Damn, I got you the whole way! Did you even have it turned on?!!! I thought at first he was joking, but after all we've been through with this, I knew better. Once again, after hours of re-adjustments we got it back close to where we were last week. I know in my heart that wherever we go to test next we are going to get the same damn results and it's getting very old!
Well said DE is a bugger...Thanks for your testing and keep it going...want to know if you can consistently slay the dragon!

Kennyc56

Ford Lover-I/O hater!
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
Well said DE is a bugger...Thanks for your testing and keep it going...want to know if you can consistently slay the dragon!
You can count on it! Although it gets frustrating, neither @VariableWave or I have any give up in us! The worst part is we get it so close at one test, then at the next test we check all of our measurements and they are exactly where we had them at the previous test and he tears right through me again! We just can't get any consistency from test to test! The good thing is that's its just his DE that keeps doing this. Then we make another run against it and jam the hell out of it both front and rear! His PL3 can't touch me however!

VariableWave

Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Reaction score

Vancity23

Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
You can count on it! Although it gets frustrating, neither @VariableWave or I have any give up in us! The worst part is we get it so close at one test, then at the next test we check all of our measurements and they are exactly where we had them at the previous test and he tears right through me again! We just can't get any consistency from test to test! The good thing is that's its just his DE that keeps doing this. Then we make another run against it and jam the hell out of it both front and rear! His PL3 can't touch me however!
Are you using a different gun this time? I seem to recall your TMG was JTK all the time before?

VariableWave

Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Reaction score
With his setup, PLs. TSS. and DEC normal, JT/F Gs..... SL... murder depending on alignment. We can JTG with Front near any day... From, Russian style. We went from 80% PTs to 65-70% JFs on rear. When my LG gets hit. it locks till that right let go. We have been recording, like before.... numbers were thrown out everytime, till we found the anomalies, and address since. One course we got resolved, other, kill the success. Today, found potential.... TMG does work, just needs TLC on his car. When ( @Jag42 ) I get my perfect system, to test, it will address all my strives to Kill my Dragon. He said he will provide to test and report with clear intel, as he is curious. I do not come fresh to this, as been in the game before.... @PY004 and @asleeper, and even @transponder (in person), have had good talks, and both added to my knowledge.. All, great reference to, and appreciate this place.....

Last edited:

Vancity23

Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
Thats seems to generally be our experience and that of others, inconsistency against some DE compact guns at this time...

Edit-Can you share the exact front head setup dimensions, distance between heads, centre head if used, height off the ground etc?

Last edited:

VariableWave

Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Reaction score
Thats seems to generally be our experience and that of others, inconsistency against some DE compact guns at this time...

My SL vs C is that killer... side talk as to.

VariableWave

Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Reaction score

The Pope

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
Chicken! :p

jk!
Post automatically merged:

Yes, we discovered some "angle" optimizations that could improve the performance during the last testing session that I was at with @VariableWave & @Kennyc56 .

Last edited:

Kennyc56

Ford Lover-I/O hater!
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
Are you using a different gun this time? I seem to recall your TMG was JTK all the time before?
The DE still is JTG in the front along with every other gun he shoots me with! The rear is where the problems are. Every once in awhile however, the front heads just go into a mode where they just turn themselves off and he gets my speed the entire run! Usually that's after a full run or two on test mode.

Last edited:

The Pope

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
And if someone would have given me a heads up, I might have been available to have assisted during the last testing on your car @Kennyc56 .......

VariableWave

Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Reaction score
And if someone would have given me a heads up, I might have been available to have assisted during the last testing on your car @Kennyc56 .......

We did a last minute play game, when my time came about.

Did some Temp Pods to see what our quick play come up with...played with the angles so these are fixed pods.
0513200021.jpg
0513200024a.jpg

Last edited:

mrdead72

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
Id like to purchase the bumper brackets , if possible can you pm if anyone is making these forsale ?
Thanks

Spearscrue

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
I want to buy some brackets, please PM me whomever might be selling them.

Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk

Discord Server

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cbl470