Announcing the Radenso Radar Sports Car Challenge

Randy at Radenso

beyond radar.
Advanced User
Lifetime Premium Member
Manufacturer
Reaction score
89787398_509168533353159_990746777915228160_o.jpg

Since real racing has stopped due to COVID-19, sim racing has taken off. We decided to get into the action and are announcing the Radenso Radar Sports Car Challenge starting tonight at 8:15PM being broadcasted live by SYM TV.

Kyle Heyer and IMSA driver Tom O'Gorman will be in the booth covering two 20 minute races with a field of nearly 60 GT4 and TCR cars.

We will have drivers from real life racing from Gridlife Touring Cup, NASA (National Auto Sport Association), ChampCar Endurance Series, American Endurance Racing (AER), SCCA, IMSA, and GT World Challenge America represented throughout the grid!

Be sure to tune in to Round 1 at 8:15 PM EST tonight (click the YouTube link below and then click "Set Reminder")

dyn0mitemat

Advanced User
Premium Member
Reaction score
I've been wanting to get back into some sim racing for a few years now. If work ever dries up for me (so far I'm in an 'essential' field) I'll maybe get some time to get back into it. I'll check the vid out here shortly, thanks for posting!

Randy at Radenso

beyond radar.
Advanced User
Lifetime Premium Member
Manufacturer
Reaction score
I've been wanting to get back into some sim racing for a few years now. If work ever dries up for me (so far I'm in an 'essential' field) I'll maybe get some time to get back into it. I'll check the vid out here shortly, thanks for posting!
Sim racing has really made giant leaps in the past few years with the car physics, it is really impressive! I luckily built a new PC over the winter for it, glad I did now!

Thanks for watching, I'll bump this thread every Wednesday night with a link to the live broadcast from SYM TV. Next week the amount of drivers will be reduced to prevent the iRacing bug of cars flashing on the broadcast. Hopefully iRacing can fix that soon since more pro drivers are doing these online races.

Randy at Radenso

beyond radar.
Advanced User
Lifetime Premium Member
Manufacturer
Reaction score
Link for tonight's race! I'll be racing tonight but I'll be mostly trying not to hit anyone in the back of the field.. haha.

Starts at 7:30 PM EST, I'll be in the GS Porsche races

Last edited:
Reactions: CPB

DrHow

Going “Plaid” ASAP (Tesla S) RDT refugee
Banned User
Advanced User
Lifetime Premium Member
Reaction score
What if we don’t use Farcebook. Able to watch it here or someplace else? If not, have fun! Sounds like a cool evening.

Randy at Radenso

beyond radar.
Advanced User
Lifetime Premium Member
Manufacturer
Reaction score
What if we don’t use Farcebook. Able to watch it here or someplace else? If not, have fun! Sounds like a cool evening.
Yup, also posted a link to the YouTube video page. I won't be racing tonight but a ton of real life racers will be battling for the championship!

DrHow

Going “Plaid” ASAP (Tesla S) RDT refugee
Banned User
Advanced User
Lifetime Premium Member
Reaction score
Yup, also posted a link to the YouTube video page. I won't be racing tonight but a ton of real life racers will be battling for the championship!
Got it, thanks!

Discord Server

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgazette