Pro M going nuts

VR4pt0r

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
G’day ppl

last night 24th of March I did an upgrade on my PM, re installed on my car, turned it on and checked all alerts and settings were still as I’ve left them...All check out good. Went for a drive and when I was approaching the single speed camera on this area the bloody detector went all bezerk!! It repeated lRed light cam” & “speed cam” like 4 times (mind you there is only one RL/SC on 20kms radius.)

I went back home reset the unit, re update it hoping it would solve the problem but it didn’t. Bummer

I’ve managed to capture a (Very shitty) video demonstrating the issue. Does anyone else have experienced same/similar issue?!?

@Randy at Radenso any thoughts?!?

Cheers

AL

Last edited:

Randy at Radenso

beyond radar.
Advanced User
Lifetime Premium Member
Manufacturer
Reaction score
Can you tell me the longitude and latitude of that camera? Can you try and update your Pro M again for me and if it continues can you e-mail us at [email protected] ? That is very odd, I've never seen that happen.

Last edited:

VR4pt0r

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
Can you tell me the longitude and latitude of that camera? Can you try and update your Pro M again for me and if it continues can you e-mail us at [email protected] ? That is very odd, I've never seen that happen.
Hi Randy,

Yeah this is pretty weird. My Pro M was working fine until I did the update night before last, and apart from this multiple duplicated alerts, all other functions and settings are working perfectly 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

As per your instructions, I did the update again, to no avail. Still goes full retard on that intersection. I will email support as you requested

please find lat & long picts attached. There are no other Speed or Red Light cameras nearby.

Stay safe

Cheers

AL

Attachments

VR4pt0r

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
@Randy at Radenso

G’day

I went for a longer drive today and got through few other speed cam and red light cams, all of them alert twice each. It’s almost like my database doubled up in my unit. It may be thinking I’m deaf or retard (possibly both) 🤷‍♂️

Can we “flash it” with the software or an .exe file, or something, and start again? It is really doing my head in

what you think?!?

AL

Randy at Radenso

beyond radar.
Advanced User
Lifetime Premium Member
Manufacturer
Reaction score
@Randy at Radenso

G’day

I went for a longer drive today and got through few other speed cam and red light cams, all of them alert twice each. It’s almost like my database doubled up in my unit. It may be thinking I’m deaf or retard (possibly both) 🤷‍♂️

Can we “flash it” with the software or an .exe file, or something, and start again? It is really doing my head in

what you think?!?

AL
If you already e-mailed support, please let them know so they can escalate the issue. Thanks!

Discord Server

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
choymw