Radar V1G2 vs FHP

ARkaband

Safe Speeder
Intermediate User
Reaction score
Is that JBV1 alerting in the background? Sounds like a Redline, pretty cool. Much better than the usual "dog-bark" from JBV1.

VariableWave

Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Lifetime Premium Member
Reaction score
I love me that Redline Ka Alert Sound as well....I have that as my default on JBV1 as well.

Last edited:

Godowsky17

Advanced User
Reaction score
Geeze! How fast does someone need to be going to get pursued by the FHP? I saw a couple folks fly by you and it didn't look like they slowed down when they reached the trap.
I've heard they typically will allow up to 82 in a 70, and the threshold probably is higher now that they are all terrified of catching the virus while on a stop.

venom690

PSL +5
Intermediate User
Reaction score
Geeze! How fast does someone need to be going to get pursued by the FHP? I saw a couple folks fly by you and it didn't look like they slowed down when they reached the trap.
Cops will probabl let you slide up to 90 MPH right now due to the virus,

But anyhow cops in Florida will probably not pull you over with anything less than 85 mph on a 70.It is normal for us downhere to see folks doing 100 mph on the turnpiek and the interestates. When on the bike I am averaging 100 mph (of course with all sort of CMs) and I am barely passing people and I ocationally still get passed by an M3 or vette.

Godowsky17

Advanced User
Reaction score
Cops will probabl let you slide up to 90 MPH right now due to the virus,

But anyhow cops in Florida will probably not pull you over with anything less than 85 mph on a 70.It is normal for us downhere to see folks doing 100 mph on the turnpiek and the interestates. When on the bike I am averaging 100 mph (of course with all sort of CMs) and I am barely passing people and I ocationally still get passed by an M3 or vette.
Forget about an M3 or vette. When I was down in FL on I-75 I was getting blown by at 100+ by people in decade-old Chevy Cobalts.

Majbha

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
Forget about an M3 or vette. When I was down in FL on I-75 I was getting blown by at 100+ by people in decade-old Chevy Cobalts.
Lol yeah. Before I got that alert, i was doing 100+ cause the road became so free due to the virus. There was barely any cars. That's my first time seeing cops on that road. I guess they got a report of people speeding.

Godowsky17

Advanced User
Reaction score
Lol yeah. Before I got that alert, i was doing 100+ cause the road became so free due to the virus. There was barely any cars. That's my first time seeing cops on that road. I guess they got a report of people speeding.
And, presumably, you're also in a decade-old Chevy Cobalt?

Majbha

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
Sometimes I think the same. I move over and let the people overtake me thinking someone would get pulled over but nope, they haven't even hit the brake, yet cop doesn't pull them over.
Post automatically merged:

And, presumably, you're also in a decade-old Chevy Cobalt?
Haha no. I have Toyota

Kennyc56

Ford Lover-I/O hater!
Advanced User
Lifetime Premium Member
Reaction score
Great video! I also love my Redline-O alert tones on JBV1 with my new V1G2!

milkman

Advanced User
Lifetime Premium Member
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing.

R4D4RUS3R

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
We still have K here as well but not on highways, ours is all in town making it harder to pick out at times. Your video shows how light the traffic is right now in places.

Discord Server

Latest threads

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jesus359