Looks Like VR is shutdown-COVID 19 - Order Page Header

Won Hunglo

Advanced User
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well I am screwed. They received my 1.7 trade Friday. Just keep using my trusty latest Gen 1.

thefrog1394

Cruise Control PSL+9
Intermediate User
Reaction score
1584930744793.png

Theoretically they could try and stay open under "auto supply" exemption. Obviously doesn't meet the intent of the law, but could make an argument that it meets the letter of the law (although Elon Musk failed at this argument to keep Tesla's factory open in CA). Guess it kind of depends on how seriously Mike V takes this. And of course they can always work from home where possible.

Deacon

TXCTG
Advanced User
Lifetime Premium Member
Reaction score
90 minutes plus 24 hours. (Today is Sunday 😜)
Monday starts in half an hour at the stroke of midnight Monday.

Edit: found some clarity that it’s not midnight on Monday but Tuesday midnight, so you’re right, just a little over 24 hours. “Ohio's will go into effect Monday at 11:59 p.m.”

Last edited:

LouG

PSL +5
Intermediate User
Reaction score
Welcome to our little world, the entire country is now shut down for at least a month other than essential services.
No bars, restaurants, no non-essential businesses, no schools, no air travel other than essential services, no train travel ditto.
We've had no deaths, hopefully it'll stay that way.
Being retired, I'll hardly notice.

wolfpacal

Advanced User
Reaction score
Welcome to our little world, the entire country is now shut down for at least a month other than essential services.
No bars, restaurants, no non-essential businesses, no schools, no air travel other than essential services, no train travel ditto.
We've had no deaths, hopefully it'll stay that way.
Being retired, I'll hardly notice.
Glad to hear you're safe. I read how many people that have died in Italy. Holy cow! They're getting wiped out.

Bluelinex

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
I ordered a concealed display by fax over a week ago. Just received conformation today with the tracking number, so they may have a small crew going in every few days to check on things. I ordered the older display that's available now for my V1G2. Knowing Valintine it could be months before you can buy the new one. The new one will most likely cost more.

LouG

PSL +5
Intermediate User
Reaction score
Glad to hear you're safe. I read how many people that have died in Italy. Holy cow! They're getting wiped out.
Yes, but there's no panic. My sister is in Tuscany and she says life just trundles on.
No younger people are dying where she is, it's mainly 80's and 90's.

TXBrian

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
I ordered a 2nd V1 last week and got shipping confirmation this morning. So maybe one last push today before they have to shut down!

iazybandit

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
I ordered a concealed display by fax over a week ago. Just received conformation today with the tracking number, so they may have a small crew going in every few days to check on things. I ordered the older display that's available now for my V1G2. Knowing Valintine it could be months before you can buy the new one. The new one will most likely cost more.
Its been mentioned in other threads that the new CD will be $59.99. $20 more than the current price of the of the current CD. I believe same price as when the CD first came out.

wolfpacal

Advanced User
Reaction score
Anyone tried calling VR today? More details on exactly what they can't do (at the store / factory) vs what they may be able to do from home? Just curious if this order means EVERYTHING VR does stops tonight at midnight.

catch1147

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
Anyone tried calling VR today? More details on exactly what they can't do (at the store / factory) vs what they may be able to do from home? Just curious if this order means EVERYTHING VR does stops tonight at midnight.
Just called and they will be open until 5pm today, and then closed until April 7th.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

Matthewstorm

PSL +5
Intermediate User
Reaction score
Man, I am soooo pissed!!
My new Gen2 died today. Dead as a brick. Nada, nothing, gonzo, tits up. Aaaarrrgggghhhh!
Now it will be until April 7th until they can even issue me a return label. But, I guess being affected by the virus is better than getting it.
c'est las vie

Deadhead1971

Monmouth June 28, 1778
Advanced User
Reaction score
Man, I am soooo pissed!!
My new Gen2 died today. Dead as a brick. Nada, nothing, gonzo, tits up. Aaaarrrgggghhhh!
Now it will be until April 7th until they can even issue me a return label. But, I guess being affected by the virus is better than getting it.
c'est las vie
I saw on one of these threads they’re open till 5 PM you might can get it shipped back today if you call now

iazybandit

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
I saw on one of these threads they’re open till 5 PM you might can get it shipped back today if you call now
He can try but prior to the shutdown, the V1G2 was backordered until 3/27. I don't know how V1 operates or what their stock is but if they don't have any at all, he might be SOL unless V1 has a stash set aside for replacements.

Deadhead1971

Monmouth June 28, 1778
Advanced User
Reaction score
He can try but prior to the shutdown, the V1G2 was backordered until 3/27. I don't know how V1 operates or what their stock is but if they don't have any at all, he might be SOL unless V1 has a stash set aside for replacements.
I think he can get a return label and get it shipped back today before they close at 5 PM for the virus thing.

I may be wrong as I am passively reading some of these threads

Discord Server

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arclamp