Lifetime Premium Member
Reaction score

DrHow

Going “Plaid” ASAP (Tesla S) RDT refugee
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Lifetime Premium Member
Reaction score
Mine had little problems with Mazda. Now on 19, and looks like new board, have not seen any Mazda issues (A, L, l). Recently experienced from the rear the right behind me Cadillac front radar at 24.066. Did not have that before. From 20 feet behind me. Went for some time, as I fiddled with A, l, L multiple times. Full Logic killed it every time. It was 5-6 (max) signal strength the entire time. Which means, full Logic is doing something else on my unit to defeat it. Can’t be sensitivity reduction at max signal. Not likely the “QT” delay “design” G2 is accused of. Something else.

Also, I never had this issue with Caddy’s behind me before on 18 and the different board. Also, both versions have not had this issue when Caddys are oncoming. Yes, VR website talks about this GM system. Get that.

zero laser falses either. I would experience occasional false when a infinity comes over a small rise on two lane road, or around a curve (they are curving to the right) while oncoming. Had one of their SUV come over slight rise this week, nothing. All quiet.

Deadhead1971

throw a cat in the air it always lands on its feet
Advanced User
Reaction score
With 19 I am having punch throughs on Honda CRVs- I had that with 18 too. A cRV flew past me in the left lane, and I got a brief 2 bar alert that was muted. See pic
0BCCA01C-0612-4789-8B3D-798236EC498E.png

Rocky Road

Traveling Past Slow Pokes One Car At A Time
Intermediate User
Reaction score
With 19 I am having punch throughs on Honda CRVs- I had that with 18 too. A cRV flew past me in the left lane, and I got a brief 2 bar alert that was muted. See pic
View attachment 155738
I don't know which is worse.....The Punch Thru, or having a CR-V fly by you? :D

Bloovy One

130,000+ miles with JBV1!
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Lifetime Premium Member
Reaction score
View attachment 155738
With so many of your posts, my first off-the-cuff thought is that you are already sitting in a soup of K-band somehow when you get these odd alerts. I wonder if that's it. 🤔

Discord Server

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nitemare50