Dual detector setup to V1 G2

ahl395

PSL?
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
Hey guys, haven't been active here in quite some time and have fallen out of the loop.

I've been running a 9500ci + V1 combo for a few years. Most of my knowledge is from when the 9500ci and Redline were still the king of range. Now that I see the new V1 G2 has come out.

Based on the testing I've read it looks like it's a no brainer and I would have nothing to lose switching over. I know there were a few people running the same setup as me a couple years ago, curious if anyone else in the same boat has or is making the switch as well. Would be nice to cut down to one detector for simplicity.

Any thoughts or comments appriciated!

LouG

PSL +5
Intermediate User
Reaction score
There doesn't seem any point to run two units. Whether it's Gen 2 or an R7, both have more than enough range in one tidy package.

midd

Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
First and First, the Nexus of the Universe
I've recently turned off my roof mounted STi-RO since switching from the OG V1 to the GEN 2.

ahl395

PSL?
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
Thanks guys, that's basically what I figured. Back when I did put my setup together I basically used the 9500ci for range and the V1 for arrows. Definitely happy I can just use the new V1 alone now for both purposes!

Discord Server

Latest threads

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Coach Ron