Any leads on an LTI Truspeed?

Starbuck

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
Looking to purchase one, not having any luck finding leads. Advice appreciated. Don't think I have enough posts to get into classifieds? TIA.

RedRocket

Lidar Shootist
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Premium Member
Reaction score
Looking to purchase one, not having any luck finding leads. Advice appreciated. Don't think I have enough posts to get into classifieds? TIA.
@radarrob
Which Model TS...Full size or TS "S" ?

rdrlsr385

Learning to Drive
General User
Lifetime Premium Member
Reaction score
You can contact LTI and request a quote. They will sell you one as they did for me. I picked up a Truspeed S for $995 at the end of last year as they were having a sale. You have to jump through a few hoops with paperwork but it's not too bad. For me it was worth it to get a NIB device. I've been having a lot fun using it to test with my buddies.

Rossm812

Constantly Learning...
Intermediate User
Lifetime Premium Member
Reaction score
You can contact LTI and request a quote. They will sell you one as they did for me. I picked up a Truspeed S for $995 at the end of last year as they were having a sale. You have to jump through a few hoops with paperwork but it's not too bad. For me it was worth it to get a NIB device. I've been having a lot fun using it to test with my buddies.
Without going into too much details, I do believe that some different guns have been tested, even from LTI and some have very radically different pulse patters for the VPR versions making some tougher than others to jam. Likely they aren't sending the same firmware out to known private individuals.

The Truspeed S, is a fixed pulse rate so that wouldn't impact anything there. $995 is a good price, definitely a good sale.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

InsipidMonkey

Essential Monkey
Security
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Premium Member
Reaction score
Don't think I have enough posts to get into classifieds? TIA.
Once you reach Beginner level, you'll have access to the Classifieds section (which also includes a "Wanted to Buy" section).

You've received some good advice here so I'll leave the thread open for now, but move it to a more appropriate section since this doesn't specifically pertain to Antilaser.

Starbuck

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
Once you reach Beginner level, you'll have access to the Classifieds section (which also includes a "Wanted to Buy" section).

You've received some good advice here so I'll leave the thread open for now, but move it to a more appropriate section since this doesn't specifically pertain to Antilaser.
Thanks, I appreciate the feedback and assistance.

Autotech198

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
You have an alp no need to purchase that gun at all .Alp can effectively Jam that gun with two regular heads or even a single in some cases lol.

Rossm812

Constantly Learning...
Intermediate User
Lifetime Premium Member
Reaction score
You have an alp no need to purchase that gun at all .Alp can effectively Jam that gun with two regular heads or even a single in some cases lol.
Only with a good install. A decent gun can and will identify holes in an installation.

Why do you think there's a market still for Ultralytes and PL2s?

Autotech198

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
Only with a good install. A decent gun can and will identify holes in an installation.

Why do you think there's a market still for Ultralytes and PL2s?

Try out a dragon eye from a forum member.

Rossm812

Constantly Learning...
Intermediate User
Lifetime Premium Member
Reaction score
Try out a dragon eye from a forum member.
You mean like my ECCM version? Yes, superior for testing, but even for me it was a lucky strike someone with a vetted source had one that wasn't completely nerfed and has functional ECCM although a revision or 3 behind.

Any gun is better than none, some are better than others.

Not everyone has access to one.

Autotech198

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
You mean like my ECCM version? Yes, superior for testing, but even for me it was a lucky strike someone with a vetted source had one that wasn't completely nerfed and has functional ECCM although a revision or 3 behind.

Any gun is better than none, some are better than others.

Not everyone has access to one.
I sent you a contact for dragon eye eccm. I sold mine a while ago. Two alp heads with tx did fine on a giant suv with a front mirror plate.

Last edited:

Discord Server

Latest threads

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jnl