User Promotions to Intermediate and Advanced on hold!

PY004

Director of Technical Operations
Administrator
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Lifetime Premium Member
Reaction score
  • Admin
Please note that all user promotions beyond the beginner stage are on hold at the moment until we re-establish the security department. If you get a questionnaire, please do fill them out. They will be processed in the order they are received once our security department has been re-established.

Thank you.

CobawLT2010

Land of the quarantined, home of the afraid.
Advanced User
Lifetime Premium Member
Reaction score
Please note that all user promotions beyond the beginner stage are on hold at the moment until we re-establish the security department. If you get a questionnaire, please do fill them out. They will be processed in the order they are received once our security department has been re-established.

Thank you.
Oh thank god... I thought you were going to say it was due to the Coronavirus...

V1Jake

Advanced User
Premium Member
Reaction score

PY004

Director of Technical Operations
Administrator
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Lifetime Premium Member
Reaction score
  • Admin
Oh thank god... I thought you were going to say it was due to the Coronavirus...
Well I forgot to mention that the Security department had to be re-established due to the Coronavirus.

V1Jake

Advanced User
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well I forgot to mention that the Security department had to be re-established due to the Coronavirus.
You mean the Coronavirus got it's ass handed by the Security Department so they had to take a break

InDecay

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
What is the role of the Security Team?

OBeerWANKenobi

This is not the car you're looking for......
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Lifetime Premium Member
Reaction score
LOL
I swear, I've gotten like 20 emails in the last few days from different companies letting me know how they will be handling the Wuhan Virus (eat me Winnie).......I laughed out loud as soon as I saw the suggestion above.

So @PY004 ....how will the forum and AAKP be handling the epidemic? Will you all be working from home instead of getting together for conferences? :p

Transporter

ModWight Transporter
Advanced User
Lifetime Premium Member
Reaction score
In front of you but behind a Rabbit - Hot'Lanta,GA
Remember to have a Lime with your Corona so you get Lyme Disease and not the Coronavirus!

Eyeborg314

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
Sorry for the basic question, but what is the job of the security department? And what role do they play in promotions. It seems I got promoted to beginner automatically, do I have to fill out a questionnaire to be promoted the intermediate?

DocTJ

Advanced User
Reaction score
Sorry for the basic question, but what is the job of the security department? And what role do they play in promotions. It seems I got promoted to beginner automatically, do I have to fill out a questionnaire to be promoted the intermediate?
Yes and it will appear on its own when the time is right. Keep doing what you’re doing and contributing effectively / constructively and it will happen in due time

Black15FTR

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
Yes and it will appear on its own when the time is right. Keep doing what you’re doing and contributing effectively / constructively and it will happen in due time
:cool:

SquirrelMaster

Likes Unicorns 🦄
Security
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Lifetime Premium Member
Reaction score
The job of the security department is to handle promotions (including keeping law enforcement out of elevated sections) and track down information leaks mainly. There's plenty that goes on but those are the two main bits.

Promotions to beginner happen automatically after you have participated a little bit. After that, positive participation (no post padding) and good behavior on the forum will get you a promotion questionnaire that will be evaluated by security for honesty, effort put into it, etc. We then make sure you're not law enforcement and go from there.

In the end, job of security is to keep RDF and its members safe and make sure you feel comfortable posting encounters or whatever.

Discord Server

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RedRockets