And so it begins

Majbha

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
Who's gonna buy it for that amount of money if you can just buy a brand new one from their website? Lol whoever posted that is dumb as hell.

Smason

What is a PSL?
Advanced User
Reaction score
I mentioned this the other day. Some $$ to be made.
Post automatically merged:

Who's gonna buy it for that amount of money if you can just buy a brand new one from their website? Lol whoever posted that is dumb as hell.
Notice the French. There's a reason. Do some searching and you'll see why.

Tx medic

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
All I can think of is someone over seas picking it up on eBay... I build my own computers and every now and then, I’ll list components on eBay to recoup some money. Every time I list a GPU, it ends up selling for as much or more than I bought it for and finds a new home in Russia.

Smason

What is a PSL?
Advanced User
Reaction score
All I can think of is someone over seas picking it up on eBay... I build my own computers and every now and then, I’ll list components on eBay to recoup some money. Every time I list a GPU, it ends up selling for as much or more than I bought it for and finds a new home in Russia.
Bingo. Valentine Research does not sell overseas.

wgmontgomery

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
FWIW-V1 doesn't sell to Europe, so if you want a V1 (V1G2 now) you have to buy from a reseller.
I'm sure that there are plenty of people who would order/ship a V1 to someone in Europe for basically cost though.

Discord Server

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mickrussom