Ring tone on pressing Start button

plm

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
Bear with me as I'm completely new to Android (which is in itself quite a learning curve coming from iOS), and therefore to Highway Radar.

I got it basically set up last night, and updated to 2.2.1 Beta as the new functionality looks really useful.

Every time I hit the Start button I get a loud ring tone alert, which seems to be superfluous. Is this to tell me something in particular, and is there a means to disable it if it isn't?

ferius

More arrows please
Intermediate User
Lifetime Premium Member
Software Developer
Reaction score
Bear with me as I'm completely new to Android (which is in itself quite a learning curve coming from iOS), and therefore to Highway Radar.

I got it basically set up last night, and updated to 2.2.1 Beta as the new functionality looks really useful.

Every time I hit the Start button I get a loud ring tone alert, which seems to be superfluous. Is this to tell me something in particular, and is there a means to disable it if it isn't?
Hi,
I'll check if this can be easily fixed in the next version. In the meantime, you can long-press on the Highway Radar row in the notification bar and make it silent.

Reactions: plm

Discord Server

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EMCCM