Odd Pro-M settings loss

Tb12

PSL +5
Intermediate User
Reaction score
Was driving the other day and heard "user area"... Wait, what? I've never set up any of those. Ignored it for a couple days, but in further investigation it looks like all of my settings changed (and not to factory defaults).

Worst part is it turned off K and Ka detection! Wtf!

Luckily no incidents, but any ideas wtf happened? Car was at the dealer for an oil change but nobody messed with it (would have seen it on my Dashcam vid) and car battery wasn't removed.

benzr

Been there done that !! Original V1 user !!
Advanced User
Reaction score
Was driving the other day and heard "user area"... Wait, what? I've never set up any of those. Ignored it for a couple days, but in further investigation it looks like all of my settings changed (and not to factory defaults).

Worst part is it turned off K and Ka detection! Wtf!

Luckily no incidents, but any ideas wtf happened? Car was at the dealer for an oil change but nobody messed with it (would have seen it on my Dashcam vid) and car battery wasn't removed.
It is possible the Cache overloaded (rare) but can happen. The predessor Pro SE (RPSE) has had yhat happen to it when too many Lockouts were saved. The ProM hasBOTH a latger cache and faster CPU so shouldnt be an issue. Probably a Fluke. ..... i would do a Factory Reset (in menu)
And try an updateto force the db to rebuild.
And of course contact RADENSO Cust Svc.

👍👍

Benzr

Discord Server

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joes761