Beginner HR user ???

Kzz1king

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
I have just started using this app. I am unsure what settings are best. I am mostly going to use it on the bike so visual alerts are useless. With that in mind what should my settings be?

What does clicking the Waze button do (self explanatory?)? What benefits are there to running them simultaneously? Thanks. If it seems like I dont know what I am talking about you would be correct!

Wayne

ferius

More arrows please
Intermediate User
Lifetime Premium Member
Software Developer
Reaction score
Hi Wayne,

Since you're on a bike, I'd recommend using arrows mode -- this allows you to understand content quicker though provides fewer details. It can be configured by setting Display type under Display settings in preferences. All other settings shouldn't be influenced much by whether you drive a bike or a car, so configure them according to preference.

Highway Radar only shows you existing police reports, but Waze can be used for reporting police as well. So use the "Waze" button to quickly open the Waze app and report the police once you see it. This greatly helps other drivers.

Kzz1king

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
Hi Wayne,

Since you're on a bike, I'd recommend using arrows mode -- this allows you to understand content quicker though provides fewer details. It can be configured by setting Display type under Display settings in preferences. All other settings shouldn't be influenced much by whether you drive a bike or a car, so configure them according to preference.

Highway Radar only shows you existing police reports, but Waze can be used for reporting police as well. So use the "Waze" button to quickly open the Waze app and report the police once you see it. This greatly helps other drivers.
Thank you. There are no voice alerts on the HR app then?

Discord Server

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EMCCM