Highway Radar v2.2

ferius

More arrows please
Intermediate User
Lifetime Premium Member
Software Developer
Reaction score
You've created one of the most valuable countermeasure apps of all time...and you're a beginner level? Can someone help this guy move ahead in the access levels?
I've submitted the questionnaire this Monday.

Last edited:

infiniti

Advanced User
Lifetime Premium Member
Reaction score
I've submitted the questionnaire this Monday.
Awesome. I don't take a road trip without Highway Radar running. Appreciate your contributions.

gra

PSL +5
Intermediate User
Reaction score
I have most "permissive" settings, on the screen i have 3 alerts, but under the last one shows "1 hidden alert"(so there is empty space on the screen)
How to see this alert?

ferius

More arrows please
Intermediate User
Lifetime Premium Member
Software Developer
Reaction score
I have most "permissive" settings, on the screen i have 3 alerts, but under the last one shows "1 hidden alert"(so there is empty space on the screen)
How to see this alert?
Hidden alert means no space on the screen left. Could you send a screenshot?

gra

PSL +5
Intermediate User
Reaction score
sure
Post automatically merged:

oh, and with other (restricitve) settings i get only "1 hidden alert" on top of the screen (and no other alerts on screen) AND audio alert in the same time...

like this (and there is audio also)

i switch to v2.0 and there is a 5,2 km back alert (x2) confirmed 10 m ago...

also i just realize that on v2.0 there are some 16 and 25 km back and side potholes, but on 2.2.1 those wont show up

and ferius, how about to be able to load our own speed and red light camera files, specific for our country...

Attachments

Last edited:

ferius

More arrows please
Intermediate User
Lifetime Premium Member
Software Developer
Reaction score
sure

oh, and with other (restricitve) settings i get only "1 hidden alert" on top of the screen (and no other alerts on screen) AND audio alert in the same time...

like this (and there is audio also)

i switch to v2.0 and there is a 5,2 km back alert (x2) confirmed 10 m ago...

also i just realize that on v2.0 there are some 16 and 25 km back and side potholes, but on 2.2.1 those wont show up

and ferius, how about to be able to load our own speed and red light camera files, specific for our country...
Hm, very weird, possibly something with the rooted device. Could you send the phone model and the firmware you use?

ferius

More arrows please
Intermediate User
Lifetime Premium Member
Software Developer
Reaction score
> and ferius, how about to be able to load our own speed and red light camera files, specific for our country...

It is a good idea actually, I'm surprised how I didn't come up with it myself... I'll think how to implement it best.

v1fan

smeg
Advanced User
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hi - Just looking into this and dusted off the Moto G that is several years old. I did not see release notes so apologies for the question - What is the minimum OS and hardware level required to run your program?

ferius

More arrows please
Intermediate User
Lifetime Premium Member
Software Developer
Reaction score
Hi - Just looking into this and dusted off the Moto G that is several years old. I did not see release notes so apologies for the question - What is the minimum OS and hardware level required to run your program?
Hi, the minimum Android version is 4.4. However, at least Android 8.0 is recommended for all features to work.

Discord Server

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samkuzma