False Alerts

Thisismetom1

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Anyone have this issue?

My TMG keeps telling me that it got hit with dragon eye compact and immediately goes to sleep. I end up having to shut it down as soon as I get in the car.
I did the most recent update “after” because one was available but the issue didn’t go away.

Phantom Z3

The new kid on the block...
Advanced User
Reaction score
What algo are you using?
He's most likely on the newer algo. The old algo alerted Traffipatrol XR way more than Dragoneye. And Dragoneye falses like he describes sounds like water messing with the sensing circuitry in the heads, common issue with G1 heads when the screws were overtorqued and punctured the weather seal.

oktavf

Advanced User
Lifetime Premium Member
Reaction score
Yep bad head been there!

Posted from my LM-V350 using the RDF Mobile App!

Thisismetom1

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
I’m sorry guys. I got beat up at with work and life. Up until yesterday I think I had most recent. It looks like 8.10 but I do see that 8.11 is out. It’s late not but I’ll check on all these things in the AM. Thanks.
Post automatically merged:

Try to pinpoint which head it is by disconnecting one head at a time from the splitter ends. Sounds like moisture bead in the head. We will replace it.
I’ll look into it in the morning and give you the details then. Thanks a million.

Last edited:

TurboDriver

One foot on the brake, one on the gas...
Advanced User
Lifetime Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Anyone have this issue?

My TMG keeps telling me that it got hit with dragon eye compact and immediately goes to sleep. I end up having to shut it down as soon as I get in the car.
I did the most recent update “after” because one was available but the issue didn’t go away.
Yup, had this exact thing happen. It was a bad head.

Discord Server

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Easterntg