TMG!! Dont forget to keep updates rolling out for existing customers

dudeinnz

NZCTG
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Lifetime Premium Member
Reaction score
WHY ARE WE YELLING???
The best route is to use the report function.

@WalterTheRadarWizard9999
Please see
Do not write the title in all caps.

Smason

What is a PSL?
Advanced User
Reaction score
The best route is to use the report function.
I will do that in the future, wasn't actually sure if that was a violation.

In all honesty @WalterTheRadarWizard9999 , Jag is renown for having some of the best customer support around, therefore I doubt that a hardware addition is going to make him just drop non vpr support. As of right now that is 100% of his customer base and it wouldn't make sense to take a page from Apple.

We'll be just fine, Im sure.

WalterTheRadarWizard9999

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
Walter, the algos will go to both cpu's upon updating.
Ok great, now Jag I know you're the best in the business, so I got no complaints.. it's just in today's age things move so quickly that alot of support drops off.
Post automatically merged:

I will do that in the future, wasn't actually sure if that was a violation.

In all honesty @WalterTheRadarWizard9999 , Jag is renown for having some of the best customer support around, therefore I doubt that a hardware addition is going to make him just drop non vpr support. As of right now that is 100% of his customer base and it wouldn't make sense to take a page from Apple.

We'll be just fine, Im sure.
Absolutely!! Jag is the best in the business, no doubt about it!!

The Pope

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
It's ok to install in the Non-VPR CPU. That's what I have done and I didn't notice any issues during recent testing.

DChiJEllis

Moderator Emeritus and Lifetime RDF Contributor
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Lifetime Premium Member
Reaction score
Trollstigen, Lyseveien og Atlanterhavsveien
So, that I understand....the 8.11 Algo update was for just the VPR?
It also fixed some bugs that were introduced unexpectedly with 8.10.

Kennyc56

Ford Lover-I/O hater!
Advanced User
Lifetime Premium Member
Reaction score
It's ok to install in the Non-VPR CPU. That's what I have done and I didn't notice any issues during recent testing.
Me too, and at the very same test! Make sure all of you take extra time making sure your heads are aligned and leveled properly however! The difference even a small amount off makes is unbelievable!

Last edited:

The Pope

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
e too, and at the very same test! Make sure all of you take extra time making sure your heads are aligned and leveled properly however! The difference even a small amount off makes is unbelievable!
Yes, eyeing them in is no where good enough and sometimes the bubble level might not be good enough.
My digital Mitutoyo Protractor proved that during the test we ran.

Kennyc56

Ford Lover-I/O hater!
Advanced User
Lifetime Premium Member
Reaction score
Yes, eyeing them in is no where good enough and sometimes the bubble level might not be good enough.
My digital Mitutoyo Protractor proved that during the test we ran.
I used my TMG bubble level, and had it pretty close, or so I thought! My Boss 302 has turned out to be a bipolar b$%#^! My front duals came out of the gate kicking @ss and jamming everything we threw at it, including The DE and DEC! My rear heads on the other hand have had one issue after another and at times have been totally useless! We found a horrible reflection from 2 reflectors under my bumper, we taped them up and made one last run a couple of weeks ago at our course at my house and got a JFG finally against the DE! It was getting dark so we called it and planned for our next test, which was yesterday. I had to re-install my rear heads because we are still in the process of doing a stealth install. I mounted them with the good plastic velcro in the same spot and used the bubble level and thought all was good, WRONG! We had 2 sharp shooters at our test @asleeper and of course @VariableWave . As usual my front end kicked @ss and was JTG against the DE. As I drove past them and heard my alert continue from the rear I could tell from their body language in my mirror that they had an IPT! Needless to say I was PISSED! Sure enough, no matter what we tried including removing my rear tag and covering my big chrome horse emblem, nothing did a damn bit of good! I asked them to try another gun instead of that damned DE! They then used a PL3 and I jammed the hell out of it both front and rear! At least I knew the rears were working! @The Pope walked back with me and looked at my rear heads and suggested we use his protractor to level my heads instead of the bubble level. They were way off! We set them to around 1 deg up with the car on the highway, since we were in the middle of nowhere with no traffic. I rolled out again thinking here we go! Success! While I'm still not totally JFG against the DE, from 300 feet out I am! At least we have a good starting point now!

Last edited:

Discord Server

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhester