Uniden R7 1.29 Firmware can be shared now (See attached)

SilenceDogoodNinja

driven by data
Beginner User
Reaction score
Strange as I still see 1.29

AA231039-67B6-4FB9-A7F8-4B5177ED0E39.png

leesrt

Mature Speeder
Intermediate User
Reaction score
Ok, now I see it. Disregard. Wierd

SilenceDogoodNinja

driven by data
Beginner User
Reaction score

Brainstorm69

TXCTG - 2016 MOTY
Advanced User
Lifetime Premium Member
Reaction score
Officially March 19 but the 129 firmware has been available in beta for several months.
Despite folks thinking 1.29 was beta because Uniden was slow to put it on its support site, it was actually the release version. Uniden just let @BestRadarDetectors provide it to forum members early. Don't know why it took them so long to post it officially.

sctdg

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
At the risk of jinxing myself ,I have to say my R7 has become the church mouse when it comes to BSM . Also range seems to have improved. Granted I haven't been driving much since Chinese Attack but I have to say 1.29 works for me. Stay safe and be prepared,these are the good old days.

SilenceDogoodNinja

driven by data
Beginner User
Reaction score
Despite folks thinking 1.29 was beta because Uniden was slow to put it on its support site, it was actually the release version. Uniden just let @BestRadarDetectors provide it to forum members early. Don't know why it took them so long to post it officially.
Interesting. I was told it was beta when kmph.ca put it onto my detector before shipping to me so that is where my confusion originated

Monus Brewer

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
At the risk of jinxing myself ,I have to say my R7 has become the church mouse when it comes to BSM . Also range seems to have improved. Granted I haven't been driving much since Chinese Attack but I have to say 1.29 works for me. Stay safe and be prepared,these are the good old days.
Absolutely so quit, scared me, thought I bricked it. 😂

Monus

Monus Brewer

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
Sigh.

Someone posted in this thread after 3 months and I got excited and didn’t pay attention that it was still 1.29. Was hoping for new firmware. Oh well.
Same with me got all excited.... @Vortex said something about a DB update but I be damned if I can find the update. 🤔 And something about the auto lock outs.... Still clueless.

Oh well I will keep looking. Have a safe night!

riseboi

Southpaw
Advanced User
Lifetime Premium Member
Reaction score

Discord Server

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jon450