Blend Mount for Theia

thesilverbullet

Clemson Tigers
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
will the BM clip be released same time as theia? did BM receive design models / final production case or do they have to wait for initial release?

Randy at Radenso

beyond radar.
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Manufacturer
Reaction score
will the BM clip be released same time as theia? did BM receive design models / final production case or do they have to wait for initial release?

We have been in contact with Blendmount. You would need to ask them this.

Maz3

Don't hate me just because I'm beautiful 🤣
Intermediate User
Reaction score
'Theia'+ RD Mount Idea

Maybe a broader appeal for a mount with a power connection could be created if the mount design utilized a two piece adapter system.

The first piece would be standard across all systems that would mount to the windshield or rear view mirror, and normally stays mounted in place. Hardwired power is routed and connected to this piece that has power contact points.

The second part would be RD brand/model specific low profile piece that mounts to the RD factory mount system. A short length of power cord connected to it's electrical connectors plugs into the RD power jack. Much like the existing BlendMount does now, but lacks the built-in power connection.

When you want to remove the RD from the windshield, piece two separates from piece one, breaking the power connection and leaves piece one attached to the windshield/mirror.

This system could work for any windshield Mount RD from any brand, thus a significantly larger market than if just Theia.

Assuming it's not already being done, if anyone runs with this, please give me lifetime free RD mounts for the concept :happyanim:

spinedoc777

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
These look pretty cool, I just hope the Theia is somewhat innocuous. I really don't understand why RD's are always badged and labeled and made to look like something that will piss off a LEO or excite a would be thief. I guess I can always just spray paint it matte black, lol.

r3MI

Learning to Fly
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Beginner User
Reaction score
These look pretty cool, I just hope the Theia is somewhat innocuous. I really don't understand why RD's are always badged and labeled and made to look like something that will piss off a LEO or excite a would be thief. I guess I can always just spray paint it matte black, lol.
I use to worry about where its mounted., anymore I could care less.

If your getting pulled over take the unit down. or leave it up & power off, If the LEO ask tell them its a Dash Cam with GPS, people have soo much crap on their windshields theses days.

Best soultion drive smart, stay alert and Don't get pulled over.

Discord Server

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BloodGang92