Highway Radar

Choose Life

35.5 hater R3 Day One User
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
Thank you so much to the member who is building Highway radar thank you !

A must for air enforcement and the best add on for our favorite high user traffic app
Heat maps could use tweaking but how do you make probabilities for entire country except past pins

Great app a must

ferius

More arrows please
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Software Developer
Reaction score
Thank you :)
I'm working on even more cool features now, hoping to release them soon.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

thebravo

Security
ModSec
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Reaction score
It does work great for aircraft vascar traps I drove through one the other day (intentionally, I knew it was there, drove there to see it in action) and highwayradar worked perfectly giving me plenty of warning that the aircraft was ahead and enough warning on the police pins that I was notified of thier presence before the aircraft measurement zone. And the heat maps/risk score are great when on travel in unfamiliar areas, let's you know where they tend to enforce a lot so you can be careful in case they aren't marked on Waze at the time.

Ramsjam12

Corgi Lovers
Intermediate User
Reaction score
Chance this will come out for IOS. . If not guess it’s time to use my IOS as work and Android for everyday!

LuckyXII

Drive it like you stole it!
Advanced User
Reaction score
Chance this will come out for IOS. . If not guess it’s time to use my IOS as work and Android for everyday!

UnderCover

Beep...Beep...Beep Beep...Beeeeeeeeeep!
Intermediate User
Reaction score
Thank you :)
I'm working on even more cool features now, hoping to release them soon.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Boy, You are really spoiling us!

Ramsjam12

Corgi Lovers
Intermediate User
Reaction score
Thank you for clearing this up for me! I understand why and thank you for producing an awesome app, just curious how does it know and will tell me when the police is running vascar?
Post automatically merged:

Thank you for clearing this up for me! I understand why and thank you for producing an awesome app, just curious how does it know and will tell me when the police is running vascar?
I’m new to the app

ferius

More arrows please
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Software Developer
Reaction score
Gathering ADS-B data (ID and position data transmitted from almost every aircraft) from people around the world and then matching it against public databases to check is the aircraft belongs to a law enforcement authority. Similar to how flightradar24 or flightaware works .

Ramsjam12

Corgi Lovers
Intermediate User
Reaction score
Gathering ADS-B data (ID and position data transmitted from almost every aircraft) from people around the world and then matching it against public databases to check is the aircraft belongs to a law enforcement authority. Similar to how flightradar24 or flightaware works .

So it’ll know the exact time it takes flight then alerts you!?

ferius

More arrows please
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Software Developer
Reaction score
ADS-B transmitters work on airborne aircraft, meaning they transmit live data, not a schedule. So Highway Radar queries live aircraft positions around, filers out safe aircraft (e.g. passenger jets or privately owned planes) and shows the remaining.

Last edited:

Discord Server

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itfitz