ALP 3D Sensor Holders

chuckfin321

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
I'm looking to purchase some 3D printed ALP sensor holders. I've scrolled through several posts on here and most seam to be from at least a year back. I want to mount (2) Rx and (1) Tx sensors on my rear 2019 GMC Sierra bumper similar to this thread on a 2014 Sierra with the 3d holders. I tried messaging user @chakeubeam of Rebel Radar who used to sell them on here and the first picture I linked below is his and exactly what I need but I haven't heard back and his website is defunct.

It would be great if I could just purchase the already printed holders off of someone but if I can at least find both the Rx and Tx sensor holder files I probably could find someone online to print them for me...or maybe dive off of the deep end and get my own printer but that's a whole nother project to start.

Can anyone shoot me in the right direction?! Thanks - Chris

84415.jpg

55459.jpg

55460.jpg

55462.jpg

dudeinnz

NZCTG
ModSec
VIP
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Reaction score

chakeubeam

Manufacturer
Advanced User
Manufacturer
Reaction score
Just pm’d.
Sorry guys at this time Rebelradar no longer offering 3D prints.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oversteer325

Caution, Anchor May Drop Suddenly
Premium Plus
Intermediate User
Reaction score
@Tb12 has some amazing brackets he printed for his installation. I don’t know if he’d be able to make something for you?

sdrawkcaB

Defender of Light 📶
ModSec
VIP
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Reaction score

Tb12

PSL +5
Intermediate User
Reaction score
I can print something for you and ship it out. If you want more design work I'll need a fair bit of info and measurement data.

Due to my circumstances I can't accept payment for prints, so if it's just printing something online, no problem. If there's (not too extensive) design work I'm sure you have some lovely local brews you'd like to share with a friend :)

VariableWave

Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Reaction score
If any issues, I recently got a 3D printer as well.... I only ask for a spoil to replace (material). Just need the files for ALP needed.
Been messing around with TMGs on my setup and two others. Finally have some good sets for test holding .

200V

PSL +5
Intermediate User
Reaction score
Careful what material it's used, especially in hot areas (geographically or under the hood) . PLA had lowest Tg, then PETG, then ABS, then more expensive materials (in general).

Last edited:

Andrew21

"All Blade, All The Time" RDForum Owner
Administrator
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
I can print stuff and ship them out to you. Just pay for the shipping.

Bocephus

Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
Glad to see the overall community helping a fairly new user out!

Also @chuckfin321 I see you're Central FL. Any interest in attending an annual event for testing a setup? If so @thebravo can notify you when we will get one setup. They are usually on the west coast though so a bit of a drive for you. Plus we just had it in December so it won't be a while till the next one. However, I'm sure once you get things installed you will get the itch and won't wait that long to test.

thebravo

Security
ModSec
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Reaction score
Glad to see the overall community helping a fairly new user out!

Also @chuckfin321 I see you're Central FL. Any interest in attending an annual event for testing a setup? If so @thebravo can notify you when we will get one setup. They are usually on the west coast though so a bit of a drive for you. Plus we just had it in December so it won't be a while till the next one. However, I'm sure once you get things installed you will get the itch and won't wait that long to test.
you do mean east coast right? cause I'm pretty sure I haven't relocated across the state... lol And I expect we will have a small mini test in the spring for a couple folks that were moving some things around after the winter event @chuckfin321 is more than welcome to join once he has his ALP setup for some testing to make sure it's optimal.

Bocephus

Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
you do mean east coast right? cause I'm pretty sure I haven't relocated across the state... lol And I expect we will have a small mini test in the spring for a couple folks that were moving some things around after the winter event @chuckfin321 is more than welcome to join once he has his ALP setup for some testing to make sure it's optimal.
Derp...

East coast.

Tb12

PSL +5
Intermediate User
Reaction score
Careful what material it's used, especially in hot areas (geographically or under the hood) . PLA had lowest Tg, then PETG, then ABS, then more expensive materials (in general).

Fwiw I can print Nylon w/ chopped fiber parts. They will absorb some moisture and swell a wee bit, but they're bombproof otherwise.

thefrog1394

Cruise Control PSL+9
Intermediate User
Reaction score
Glad this thread popped up! I'm looking for a license plate style mount for a single ALP RX head (3RX setup, trying to put my center head above the license plate). Thinking something 3D printed that mounted to the license plate bolts could blend in and maybe look more like a toll transponder. Anyone have designs or interested in printing one for me? Not seeing any files for this specific setup in the link above.

Flonase

Course X
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Intermediate User
Reaction score
Glad this thread popped up! I'm looking for a license plate style mount for a single ALP RX head (3RX setup, trying to put my center head above the license plate). Thinking something 3D printed that mounted to the license plate bolts could blend in and maybe look more like a toll transponder. Anyone have designs or interested in printing one for me? Not seeing any files for this specific setup in the link above.

(Edited - my memory failed me - was wrong about where to find a plate holder for a single head...)

Last edited:

sdrawkcaB

Defender of Light 📶
ModSec
VIP
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Reaction score

chuckfin321

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for the awesome feedback. This is a great forum! It looks like the 3D models are available online already for the Rx sensor however I don't see any available for the Tx sensor. I just need to find that file (maybe I can purchase just the file from chakeubeam) and have one of you guys who replied print it for me which I'm more than willing to pay cost/profit for!

alp-3d-pint.png

Smason

What is a PSL?
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Reaction score
Anybody have some calipers and I could make it in F360.

Discord Server

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tonyz3