LaserTrack Flare

matthewmp

Passing on the right
Advanced User
Lifetime Premium Member
Reaction score
Saw this in on Facebook, just curious if there's anything more on this (not really looking to purchase). But, it has some interesting claims to it.

https://laser-track.com/en/

"At LaserTrack Flare the transmitter and receiver were installed in one housing with a frontal surface of just 14 mm x 17 mm, being the smallest in the world! "

lasertrack-flare-size.png
lasertrack-flare-box.jpg

Tried searching the forums and did return a few results, but no testing on this? If there is testing, I am really curious as they head/receiver on this is so tiny.

InDecay

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
Interesting, it has a hard reset feature to turn into a garage door opener only (on the fly).
JTK, then reset, and you're fairly safe if pulled over in Europe, I guess?

V1Jake

Advanced User
Premium Member
Reaction score

Transporter

ModWight Transporter
Advanced User
Lifetime Premium Member
Reaction score
In front of you but behind a Rabbit - Hot'Lanta,GA
Saw this in on Facebook, just curious if there's anything more on this (not really looking to purchase). But, it has some interesting claims to it.

https://laser-track.com/en/

"At LaserTrack Flare the transmitter and receiver were installed in one housing with a frontal surface of just 14 mm x 17 mm, being the smallest in the world! "

View attachment 137068View attachment 137069

Tried searching the forums and did return a few results, but no testing on this? If there is testing, I am really curious as they head/receiver on this is so tiny.

Think these clowns must have been educated via Common Core or math doesn't work the same in the Netherlands! Stinger with its two heads takes up 262.76 mm of area for each TX/RX pair and LaserTrack combo head takes up 340 mm of area, hence LT is NOT the smallest!

Without testing of course, I would think that DETC would punch through and eat this system alive.

winterbrew

Poliscan Hunter
Advanced User
Premium Member
Reaction score
Here's the downloads ;

One of the AU RD/LJ resellers bought a set for testing, and says they are quite promising, but need more testing.

Vortex

Making Videos
Observer
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Lifetime Premium Member
Reaction score
Sorry I don’t have any additional info on it and my thoughts are the same as others’. It looks like the previous gen Stingers, but I guess a bit bigger. I haven’t seen any testing on it, but given that it’s designed for the European market, it probably won’t handle American VPR guns. The door opener thing looks pretty cool though.

Last edited:

Jon at Radenso

Manufacturer
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Premium Member
Manufacturer
Reaction score
I've tested it. It works very well against most legacy guns. With three heads it can jam some Dragoneye guns but others are IPT the last time I tested (to be fair, I last tested months ago). My overall impression was that it had potential but was inconsistent and needed a lot of UI work (didn't have USB, etc), the controller is cheap, etc. If it was priced below TMG I think it would be intriguing for some folks, but it's priced like ALP currently - so what's the point?

Discord Server

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Oxy3