Status
Not open for further replies.

user

PSL +5
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Intermediate User
Reaction score
please, some of you need to stop and take a look at yourself. Keep in mind that human beings, by our nature do not compartmentalize. What we are here is what we are everywhere. If you act like an entitled little self absorbed person here, that is probably what you are like everywhere. And that simply is not good. And here some of you are acting that way over a radar detector! That is not good. Slow down, deal with reality and treat people with respect. The fact is that Radenso wants to get this rd done as fast as they can, while still creating a quality product. They want, even probably need to get this rd done and recoup some development costs. They are not dragging their feet. That is stupid. They have never misled anyone. They gave an estimated date it would be done. We all ”demanded“ one. I am absolutely sure that they have every intention of meeting that date. But you know what? Maybe they won’t make it. In between the estimated completion date and today a thing called life happened. They are trying. Jon and Randy have been here everyday answering questions and giving information. How anyone can turn that into deception or anything bad escapes me. It isn’t even late and some of you are already acting like you have been cheated or something. Ridiculous. i fear how you same people will act if it comes out after the estimated date. You will work yourself into a new frenzy, call people names, act stupid and embarrass yourselves. And after doing that, you know what? It will still be late.............not because that is what Radenso wanted but because life happened. You can’t beat life. You can’t beat reality. What will happen will happen. So why not just stay calm, treat others with respect and enjoy the journey.

Magneto

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
Sounds like you have worked yourself into a 'frenzy.' Happy Thanksgiving!

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

user

PSL +5
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Intermediate User
Reaction score
Sounds like you have worked yourself into a 'frenzy.' Happy Thanksgiving!

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
Thank you. Same to you and to your friends and family.

NVR2FST

Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
Every forum has its own "personality". Many are dry, "Just the facts, ma'am," type where members just discuss the "nuts and bolts" of their subject of interest. Others go in for rants, private jokes or arcane discussions unfathomable by 99% of the readers.

MikePA

PSL +5
Intermediate User
Reaction score
We all ”demanded“ one.
I agree with your post except this. A small number of immature, entitled, thumb thugs "demanded" one and when it was not provided, they threw an electronic tantrum, complete with insults and Cheetos fueled rants, direct from their mom's basement.

Mythic01

PSL +5
Intermediate User
Reaction score
It is a weird virus. The people that seem to be the most careful are the ones getting it. Just like CDC dated has reported. 85% admit to wearing their masks all the time, still get it. My wife’s 90 Yr old grandma got it while basically living in prison in her nursing home confined to never leaving her room eating all meals in there, only people that she has contact with we’re nurses that wear masks and gloves and PPE. And she got it and survived it too. That’s why lock downs and masks don’t work. It’s not a matter IF we get it it’s WHEN. The waiting on tests and quarantine has paralyzed everything. Hopefully you don’t have it though.

I've heard the "it's not a matter of IF we get it it's WHEN" a few times now.
I really can't say I'm buying that statement when a vast majority of the population has not contracted the virus and there are vaccines set to become available in the coming months.
Lockdowns do cut down on spread and will reduce the number of confirmed cases in the months leading up to vaccines being available. The same is true for masks.

Vancity23

Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
I agree with your post except this. A small number of immature, entitled, thumb thugs "demanded" one and when it was not provided, they threw an electronic tantrum, complete with insults and Cheetos fueled rants, direct from their mom's basement.
Thumb thugs...Keyboard weenies?

Borntoride2020

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
Ya, I think we have all learned a lot this year, about what is TRULY important! A "radar detector" is just not that big of a deal. Jon and his team need to stay safe and take care of their families! I've had friends get sick this year as well! Some barely made it through!

People are going bananas over a simple radar detector, when other "top tier" ones will absolutely save you from tickets. We're fine with what we have now!

Take your time guys, bring it to us next year sometime. We have so many other things to worry about!

DevinR

I
Advanced User
Reaction score
Seriously guys?

sdrawkcaB

Defender of Light 📶
ModSec
VIP
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Reaction score
Moderators...please close this thread, it’s becoming a bore and insulting to the folks at Radenso who feel like they have to keep responding to nits.
It’s pointless. Everytime we do, another one pops up. People seem to need a rubbish bin to toss their rubbish in.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

P.S. No offense to the Radenso team at all. I’m referring to the people who feel they have to ensure their disdain is heard even if they’re a broken record playing over and over again.

KY2019GTMUSTANG

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
It’s pointless. Everytime we do, another one pops up. People seem to need a rubbish bin to toss their rubbish in.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

P.S. No offense to the Radenso team at all. I’m referring to the people who feel they have to ensure their disdain is heard even if they’re a broken record playing over and over again.
Maybe start handing out red cards or bring out the ban hammer to said thread starters?

TurboDriver

One foot on the brake, one on the gas...
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
I hope everyone gets pi$$ed at Radenso and boycotts Theia...

...until after I get my order placed and a shipping confirmation and before they are sold out when all the naysayers come crawling back with their tail between their legs! :mmmsmug:

Last edited:

BhamGuy

PSL +10
Advanced User
Reaction score
I hope everyone gets pi$$ed at Radenso and boycotts Theia...

...until after I get my order placed and a shipping confirmation and before they are sold out when all the naysayers come crawling back with their tail between their legs! :mmmsmug:
Lol. Touché.

Boozehound

Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
@fishing66 did you have pie today? I enjoyed some nice Garrison Brothers Bourbon.

Fireball

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
Hi, popped in to check on whether a release date has been set. I guess not, so I'll check back later on.

So far as COVID goes, everyone has their designated time to die. You aren't going to die before that time, and you aren't going to live past that time. Conception is an automatic death sentence. So, since it's going to happen and there's nothing you can do about it, stop worrying about it. Just keep your affairs in order, live on less than you earn, and if you want another drink go ahead and have it. Once you die, you won't get another chance unless the Buddhists are right about reincarnation. I just hope I go in my sleep like my grandfather did, and not screaming in terror like the passengers on his plane.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Discord Server

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kf6mxk