GENEVO MAX

cactusman

CactusMan
Beginner User
Reaction score
Yes, most regular users don't care about frequencies and don't use frequency display. But ALL enthusiasts in this forum do. So the first complaint of enthusiasts would be the lack of accurate frequency reporting. And since this is a legacy detector frequency matters.
I really dont care for frequency displays.

Todoradares

Vendor
General User
Vendor
Reaction score
The latest FW32/RW04 does not detect MRCD properly anymore: Other RDs have no problem with this specific MRCD spot (24.1165GHz), but the MAX struggles to even detect it. All filters were OFF.

Is anyone else seeing this issue?
Could you please update again and apply factory reset? No news about no detection of MRCD with this FW.
Here it is working without any problems.

Best regards

Sommelier

PSL +5
Intermediate User
Reaction score
I've tested Neoline X-COP 7500S in comparison to Genevo One M (they look identical from outside and almost identical inside). Neoline X-COP 7500S IS DETECTABLE by Spectre RDD and it has much worse Ka-band detection. It also doesn't see Gatso T-series. I don't know why, maybe Genevo uses more expensive components in RF-path, because Neoline is mainly sold in Russia and Russian police doesn't use use Ka-band radars, RDD and Gatso.
Because of that, I am afraid that it will be the same situation with Neoline X-COP 8700s and Genevo MAX. Otherwise, it would have been great to get same performance for 1/3 of the price.
Have some people tried to install a Genevo firmware on a Neoline?

diputs

Chopped in my rear-view mirror
General User
Reaction score
Some say that Belscort wire works too.
yes it does - i can even use the remote mute button, but it doesn't allow you to lock out using the remote mute switch
Post automatically merged:

The latest FW32/RW04 does not detect MRCD properly anymore: Other RDs have no problem with this specific MRCD spot (24.1165GHz), but the MAX struggles to even detect it. All filters were OFF.

Is anyone else seeing this issue?
I too cannot pick up MRCD, even with all filters off - I did advise Genevo about this and they indicated they were working on an algo to fix this, not sure if such update has been released yet

Last edited:

Discord Server

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tvfd