Cheap Android setup for HIghway Radar

Up All Night

Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
I went with a pixel3 XL
Thanks, Looking at it reviewer says there are less expensive options. At least it will be supported.
Official Updates: Pixel 3 XL: October 2021

Really? - “This is why Samsung kills its older phones with software updates that cripple the CPU and ruin the battery life – it wants you to buy a new phone!”

Posted from my SM-J337P using the RDF Mobile App!

Last edited:

fitz4321

Running With Scissors
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
Thanks, Looking at it reviewer says there are less expensive options. At least it will be supported.
Official Updates: Pixel 3 XL: October 2021

Really? - “This is why Samsung kills its older phones with software updates that cripple the CPU and ruin the battery life – it wants you to buy a new phone!”

Posted from my SM-J337P using the RDF Mobile App!

I poked around and there are definitely less expensive options.
I decided to go with a big screen and more functionality then I really need for future proofing. I just sold an R3, so it basically paid for it.

R4D4RUS3R

RADARUSER
Premium Plus
Advanced User
Reaction score
I am used to buying iPhones so most of the options I looked at were affordable. I went with the Galaxy A71 5G because I wanted the bigger screen. I knew I wanted service on the device so I bought via a promo that will make it $150 total so long as I keep it two years. I had to add it to my plan but I was going to do that anyhow so I didn’t need to deal with hotspot. I kind of wish I had shopped around more like you guys are doing but too late now, we move forward.

Discord Server

Latest threads

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hugolau1