Net Radar OG + Bel STi-R Antenna Connections RG 2.0/3.0

REVNURAZR

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
Just wanted to check I've got this correct before buying new parts.

I currently have on my daily drive/long distance vehicle an ALP quint setup.

I am wanting to add radar F+R for use on long highway drives/away from city and false alerts.

I have a NR antenna and also a STi-R from previous installs that I am planning on using for this.

I realize both the Original NR antenna and the Bel STi-R are old and have very little options for k-band filtering. As such, they will active on a separate profile and only used as required.

I currently have the RG 2.0 - which only allows for the STi-R to be connected.

My question is, can I add the RG 3.0 module and run both of the antennas - NR up front and the STi-R at the rear. Or does the RG 3.0 only work with NR and NR DSP antennas?

Thanks

dudeinnz

NZCTG
ModSec
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Reaction score
My question is, can I add the RG 3.0 module and run both of the antennas - NR up front and the STi-R at the rear.
No.

Or does the RG 3.0 only work with NR and NR DSP antennas?
Yes

Only way I can see you running both is having a separate ALP box, 1 for the STIR and 1 for the NR. Or you can run the STIR independently of the ALP through its own beltronics system.

Having different profiles does not work! I have tried during testing :D Even if it did, would then defy your F/R solution, as only one would be active.

See if someone is selling an old NR head, your best solution!

Last edited:

BestRadarDetectors

Manufacturer
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Manufacturer
Reaction score
You can send in the old RG2 and Sti-R Antenna and upgrade to NR DSP + RG3 for $299.95

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

REVNURAZR

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
No.

Yes

Only way I can see you running both is having a separate ALP box, 1 for the STIR and 1 for the NR. Or you can run the STIR independently of the ALP through its own beltronics system.

Having different profiles does not work! I have tried during testing :D Even if it did, would then defy your F/R solution, as only one would be active.

See if someone is selling an old NR head, your best solution!

Unfortunately I just have the STI-R antenna, or that would work fine. Might just have to bite the bullet and get another DSP antenna.

You can send in the old RG2 and Sti-R Antenna and upgrade to NR DSP + RG3 for $299.95

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Would love to! Unfortunately shipping to/from Aus would be the killer :(

Discord Server

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahmednofal