Name for the upcoming Radenso unit

poolmon

Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
After seeing the fighter jet in the initial video plus Radenso's updated Facebook page referencing electronic warfare, I'll toss my vote in with post # 54 and speculate that the Radenso "Raptor" (the most sophisticated war machine in the world the F-22) would be a good bet (and classy choice). Second bet/choice would be "Prowler" which was strictly a sophisticated electronics warfare machine running point for the rest of the fleet's aircraft.

milkman

Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
The Raptor sounds good to me!

Nine_C1

Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
After seeing the fighter jet in the initial video plus Radenso's updated Facebook page referencing electronic warfare, I'll toss my vote in with post # 54 and speculate that the Radenso "Raptor" (the most sophisticated war machine in the world the F-22) would be a good bet (and classy choice). Second bet/choice would be "Prowler" which was strictly a sophisticated electronics warfare machine running point for the rest of the fleet's aircraft.

But then you have the Kustom Signals "Raptor" RP-1 on the opposing team. Stalker.....Eagle.....Falcon.....Python.....Raptor.....all predatory names because they prey on something (the motorist).

The purpose here is to protect with a strong defense.

Another classic from Roman times...

Radenso Praetorian

1572531654830.png

An embossed helmet on the case under the name...….gloss black on flat black would look cool in my humble opinion.;)

The Praetorian Guard was an elite unit of the Imperial Roman army whose members served as personal bodyguards to the Roman emperors.

1572530949878.png

You'll note that the Praetorian at the lower left looks a bit like Jon......how did he get in there? :laugh:

Last edited:

DC Fluid

RDF Addicts Anonymous Member
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Reaction score
Radenso RAI Sagan Edition
Or insert other famous dead scientist....

Volta?

Last edited:

poolmon

Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
But then you have the Kustom Signals "Raptor" RP-1 on the opposing team. Stalker.....Eagle.....Falcon.....Python.....Raptor.....all predatory names because they prey on something (the motorist).

The purpose here is to protect with a strong defense.

Another classic from Roman times...

Radenso Praetorian

View attachment 133272

An embossed helmet on the case under the name...….gloss black on flat black would look cool in my humble opinion.;)

The Praetorian Guard was an elite unit of the Imperial Roman army whose members served as personal bodyguards to the Roman emperors.

View attachment 133268

You'll note that the Praetorian at the lower left looks a bit like Jon......how did he get in there? :laugh:
OK, I still like Dragon Slayer if there is to be a defensive slant. Could be they might want to switch that up here to promote a change to perceived aggressive superiority.

After reading all the names proposed here (including mine) it's a good thing Radenso is in control, and not us . . . . hahahaha.
There was a manufacturer awhile back (EVGA) who named its new motherboard Classfied. The name was an absolute marketing success to denote its touted electronic superiority. Maybe something like that here.

InsipidMonkey

Essential Monkey
ModSec
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Reaction score

bad habit

Banned
Banned User
General User
Reaction score
Rai One it is

VariableWave

Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Reaction score
Radenso Prowler powered by RAI ( @poolmon for Prowler)

Figured RAI will be used in future units to communicate.

doubledge

PSL?
Intermediate User
Reaction score
Radenso Signal
Radenso One
Radenso Summit
Radenso Spectra
Radenso Wave
Radenso Pulse
Radenso Paradigm
Radenso Multipath

SAAB9400

Flying low
Beginner User
Reaction score
Well I had considered many names. Here are merely a few:
Radenso Multi-eye ( two horns)
Radenso Dominator (obvious)
Radenso Neo (Matrix)
Radenso Morpheus (it could occasionally have Rai ask you if you think thats air your breating now)
Radenso SENSOR
someone else said Hal 2000, but the correct reference is actually HAL 9000 (watch out it will cut off your life support if it gets the chance) it would need a big red eye though that pulses in brilliance when Rai talks
Radenso Griffin (mythological protector)
I do like the Radenso Discriminator ( Makes me think of the CRM 114)
Radenso Banshee
Radenso Lens (now you see)

dougr

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
Radenso Rey
Radenso Rex

Spanish and Latin for king.

Brainstorm69

TXCTG - 2016 MOTY
Premium Plus