Update- TMG Laser testers

Vancity23

Advanced User
Lifetime Premium Member
Reaction score
Some testers do not trip the TMG's. If your system is alerting to Law enforcement,operating lidar. Your system is fine. Remember officers can always hold the gun up to shoot,but actually not pulling the trigger.
Sometimes, they sit in cruisers pointing out the window, but are not do anything...

oktavf

Advanced User
Lifetime Premium Member
Reaction score
Sometimes, they sit in cruisers pointing out the window, but are not do anything...
Not in the wonderful state of Georgia... They WILL shoot you even in the middle lane or slow lane minding your own damn business! :cop:

chammerbeck

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
Buy a gun or meetup with a local member to test. See here to find someone near you: https://www.rdforum.org/index.php?threads/79156/
Thank you. Some very useful info. Didn't know that thread existed. Been a lurker for a while too. I will definitely look up some
of the users near the Milwaukee/SE Wisconsin area. Unfortunately all I have is two VERY old X band guns and an old Kustom K
band gun. All handhelds. I had an old LTi but I never could get it to work and ebay-ed it. Not much to add to the "collective".

goodtimes40

PSL +5
Intermediate User
Premium Member
Reaction score
TMG has designed our own Laser testers, and we are hoping they will be ready for market by Mid October. I will look into providing testers with kits depending on my cost.
yes plz let me know.... mine took a dump....still lasted 7 years.....not bad

Discord Server

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cobber