Beltronics GT-360 Update

FunkyDoc

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
Well for what’s its worth I had issues with v1.0 formats so don’t think it’s a software problem for the platform. Maybe you’re just lucky!

Up All Night

Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
I Lost My 360!

Called the Wife and I hear,
Over Speed, Trap Ahead.
Then she says, [email protected] it just saved my @ss.

Back up a day...
We were driving in her car and I slapped the GT up. Had the usual complaints. Why do you need that?
It’s so noisy, it gives me a headache.
Then apparently she forgot to throw it in the glovebox. That’s where I usually find it...

Now she’s asking me KA means KAution, how do you know when K or X are a door opener, another car or a cop?

Yup, it’s Gone. I get visitation rights. Turned on TSR, Auto Mute and put it in Auto from Highway where I usually keep it set.

I can see it coming next she’ll be asking ‘Where can I find the videos with that good looking guy in Seattle, the one with the nice voice.’

The World just Changed [emoji289].
Posted from my iPhone using the RDF Mobile App!

DrHow

Going Plaid+ (Tesla S). RDT refugee
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Reaction score
I Lost My 360!

Called the Wife and I hear,
Over Speed, Trap Ahead.
Then she says, [email protected] it just saved my @ss.

Back up a day...
We were driving in her car and I slapped the GT up. Had the usual complaints. Why do you need that?
It’s so noisy, it gives me a headache.
Then apparently she forgot to throw it in the glovebox. That’s where I usually find it...

Now she’s asking me KA means KAution, how do you know when K or X are a door opener, another car or a cop?

Yup, it’s Gone. I get visitation rights. Turned on TSR, Auto Mute and put it in Auto from Highway where I usually keep it set.

I can see it coming next she’ll be asking ‘Where can I find the videos with that good looking guy in Seattle, the one with the nice voice.’

The World just Changed [emoji289].
Posted from my iPhone using the RDF Mobile App!
your wife must be mistaken... I live in Indiana... :)

nice suck up to Vortex. :)

glad it is working well. 360 series for now, running full leave it alone mode is the peoples “stick it to the man” device.

ok, my 360c has been working perfect. No issues with the Falcon HR, or Stalker 34.7. No sleeping, QT approved. However, anyone running around with RD around me has been seeing ghost reports. Been hitting these on to test 6-8 times a hour.

The Bushnell must have some anomalies that the 360c thinks is some type of false or BSM to block about 20% of the time.

Last edited:

bluehemi

4 more years 🤣
Advanced User
Reaction score
I just read this as a country song in my head 🎵

Up all nights post. It's not quoting here for some reason.

Discord Server

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pvivier777